• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Train Wreck thread

c1123c52d17dfef23581f20cb8d6418f00b115cdeb054431bef0214d9a7d6dc2.jpg

After months of anticipation, Caitlyn Jenner finally makes her long-awaited E! debut Sunday. After a decade spent on "Keeping Up With the Kardashians", Jenner has now graduated to her own show, "I Am Cait," following her transition earlier this year. And while "I Am Cait" hails from the same network and the same producers, the show is a far cry from her former TV stomping grounds..

An i thought this thread was going down hill, but then i seen this.

Hey, I was at least born then! Worse, that was the division I worked for for the first 8 years of my somewhat illustrious career with IBM.

Wish I knew what machine was hiding behind the cover. I probably worked on the dang thing.

David Bricker / SYR

Pretty sure that's an IBM 350 for the 305 RAMAC

I am almost done, just waiting on my Rope Ladder.

I can't wait to hit the mall parking stops. I'll be the cool kid.

Those look like the wheels Death Valley Paul was looking to identify and find center caps. Do you any contact info for this Jeep? Maybe when it rolls from turning in the mall, Paul can buy the center caps for the wheels from them.

David Bricker / SYR

Maybe when it rolls from turning in the mall, Paul can buy the center caps for the wheels from them.

David Bricker / SYR

Damn as we was putting it on the trailer to take my baby to the mall if rolled off the trailer. Now i wish i would have done the roll cage before i pulled(not Drove it) it out of my shop.:confused1

Back