• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Train Wreck thread

You know that's Bruce Jenner's body right?

LOL...

Hey Scott, are you getting a lot of ash over your way? It looked like Armageddon over that way yesterday.

Aaron my jeep is parked outside so mother nature knows not to drop any ash on my place. I told her that my Attitude is much worst than hers. So if ash was falling it went around my house. LOL. ;)

As of now none that i have seen. But it is cooler her because of it.

Hillary Takes Muslim Name
TERRORIST ACTIVITY HAS CAUSED HILLARY CLINTON TO TAKE MEASURES IN ORDER TO PROTECT HER CANDIDACY FOR
THE 2016 PRESIDENCY.
FOR SECURITY REASONS, HILLARY HAS CHOSEN A MUSLIM NAME.
SO FROM NOW ON, PLEASE USE HER NEW MUSLIM NAME:

SELDOM BIN LAYED
.......as we get closer to the election, we must remember that we cannot trust Hillary Clinton to create American jobs........
The last time she had a simple job to do, she outsourced it to Monica Lewinsky.....

Sitting on the other chat and trading recipes. Man i want to work on my jeep so bad.

You're becoming a regular Suzi-Q homemaker. Next, you be asking for tips on upgrading your Easy Bake oven. :smootch:

David Bricker / SYR

WAIT WHAT.

They have a upgrade? I need that link and i need it now.

oven_zpsrseeiwo0.jpg

David Bricker / SYR
oven_zpsrseeiwo0.jpg

I don't trust a Frigidaire unless it says "by General Motors" on it.

2495714349_4e6dbfeca9_b.jpg

Geoff, they didn't have the model you're picturing in stock at the time we ordered this stove. Jody wanted the smooth look of the digital display. I hope I don't get "burned" by in failing 10 days after the warranty runs out. I guess I can take some comfort in the fact that this stove was $400 cheaper than this year model without the digital dash.

David Bricker / SYR

After the guy on the right found a lamp with the beautiful genie in it, and after he wished for wealth and longevity, he asked for a little head.

Back