• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Train Wreck thread

Hmm...

Where did it go?

Let's try again:

DYDQuarter.jpg

roundcube

Last edited:
Hey you making fun of me old man? I'll tell you what, why don't you come on down an let's see who can flex the best on a 3" speed bump. Now if you can do this without needing a spotter I will give you the Trophy of Mall Crawling, mind you I have never been beat on this course Old Man.

:moon:

So I said the heck with this and cut my hatch open to see what is wrong with the driver door lock, the dealer said he would have to tear into it so I thought I would save me some money by doing it myself. SO, that brings me to this. Can I get some up with welding the door back together. I keep making bigger holes.

OH on a side note, I got my blankie back after cutting the door in half. :party:

JB Weld and Bondo.

Maybe some leftover house paint if you want to get all fancy when you are done.

JB Weld and Bondo.

Maybe some leftover house paint if you want to get all fancy when you are done.

You must be rich? Toothpaste works just as well as bondo. And he can just let it rust til it's all the same beautiful orange!

Back