• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

trailer storage cheap?

dellstopjeep

NAXJA Forum User
I am swinging with the idea of just buying a flatbed for 1000-1500 on craigslist for the heep but storage is a major problem for me right now. Just dont have the room at my rental house with four vehicles in a nice neighborhood. Anyone have an idea of a cheap storage site for trailers maybe or have some property I could place it on for an affordable rate> :gee:
thanks!

I'm a bit far for last minute usage, but you could put it next to mine...I have plenty of room

your neighborhood isn't that nice, you neighbor has like 20 trucks and trailers parked all over his property, park it in the grass next to your garage.

your neighborhood isn't that nice, you neighbor has like 20 trucks and trailers parked all over his property, park it in the grass next to your garage.

Not on the grass.. dont do it..

This message sent from my phone.. which contains glue... no tape... yet..

Well.. the offer stands for you, or any other pdx guys.. I have plenty of space in the far side of my yard, pretty private.. would be a pain to steal or tamper with it. (i still keep mine locked)

I have space. How long you wanting to store it?

Im not really sure. I dont plan on moving unfortunatly anytime soon so I cant place a timeline on it. ill talk to scott about storing it there once I pick one up in the next month hopefully.

Ok, let me know how things go for ya.

Back