• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trailer for sale

over2land

NAXJA Member #1171
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
Since I don't have my tow rig anymore, I don't really need to keep my trailer. Its an Arizona trailer, manufactured in 02/08, but I didn't get it until August so its still not even a year old with good permanent CA trailer tags on it too. I have added ramps, a spare tire, tie-down points, and a 50 Cal ammo can box to the tounge.

Deck size is 76 1/2 inches by 193 inches, it weighs in at around 1400 lbs and has a GVWR of 5000lbs. The axles that are under it are rated to 3500lbs, but it only has one axle with electric brakes, hence the overall rating. Ball size is 2-inches, I'll include the Masterlock ball lock with it too so you can store it unattached for peace of mind and, if you need a 2-inch ball, I can include that as well... again, no tow rig, so why hold onto it?

It tows great behind a Grand Cherokee and other smaller tow rigs. Stock Jeeps fit fine on it, but once you get into wider axles, they won't fit too well. I'm including the (3) 3/8-inch chains and chain binders I've been using as well... no trailer, no need for chains or binders.

I'm asking 1800 obo for the complete package and it is located in 91390.

365405224.jpg

365405217.jpg

365405212.jpg

365405207.jpg

You can "store" it at my house Pete.

Are you the guy who writes for JP mag? I read the article about the CJ just this week.
Good eye...the Grand even has Michigan plates on it, and it seems that one of the mags currently has a WK long termer that they were towing old Jeeps around with.

Are you the guy who writes for JP mag? I read the article about the CJ just this week.

Good eye...the Grand even has Michigan plates on it, and it seems that one of the mags currently has a WK long termer that they were towing old Jeeps around with.

Yep, I am one of em... and that is a pic of the long term loaner.

I put in for another year, and didn't get it. So now I'm tow rig-less and I really wanted a bigger trailer anyway, so the time has come.

Do they accept material from any writer or do you have to be part of the crew?

Kinda complicated... if you wanna shoot me a PM I can help you to better learn what you wanna know.

That was not the picture I was hoping for at the Beaver Wash.

Me either... lol... but everytime I'm there I lol at it, so usually take a picture there.

Dammit Pete, they took the CRD away, that sucks!!

Tell me about dude... wings clipped.

Sent you a PM. I've got a buddy interested in the trailer.

Thanks,

Chris

Chris, sent a PM back. Thanks

Wow Pete you must have some rig in Blazair's garage. Only the best make it INSIDE. :worship:
new policy: no yellow junk inside.

I checked and I'm out of yellow paint. Ah well.

Still got the trailer though! Still for sale! Even though it is only a black trailer... lol.

Back