• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trail Difficulty - Options?

HEX-J said:
Lafayette is about 25-30 mins NE, with plenty of stuff to do for the ladies(Spa,mall,blah,blah,blah) and is Indy isn't much farther with even more of a variety. Attica hasn't got much to do, unless you're into mud wrastlin pigs or having a banjo showdown.

All the good shit goes down at the subway.

Beezil said:
weeken1.jpg

if anyone wants a chance encounter with any of these bitches, they'll be drinking keystone (with me) under the Dressler Bridge.

see you there.
You got dibs on the tall guy yet?

I'll have to check out that action. At least they have a Subway, the thriving Metropolis of Westpoint has a Pizza King, and a Bar with Karaoke on Weekends! Pull out the violins people.

Beezil said:
All the good shit goes down at the subway.
And the CVS.
Blaxja has left their greasy, activator-induced stain on the whole city.
I will say F Robies.
No fun since Brandy Spears moved to Kokomo.
Corner bar is fun, if your tetanus shots are up to date.
Attica is kinda like Tijuana.
It's fun, but there *are* rules.
Violating them will get you a trip to the free clinic.
So I hear.
:gag:

bgcntry72 said:
And the CVS.
Blaxja has left their greasy, activator-induced stain on the whole city.
I will say F Robies.
No fun since Brandy Spears moved to Kokomo.
Corner bar is fun, if your tetanus shots are up to date.
Violating them will get you a trip to the free clinic.
So I hear.
:gag:

the only problem with the corner bar, is that they don't "take color'ds"

bgcntry72 said:
And the CVS.

quoted for the truth. lol@rules. or maybe there was rules but we just didnt follow them.

after the last trip to attica Blaxja is welcome anywhere and everywhere in attica. hell we where even in the moose lodge. got invites to wheel people's private land. attica is like heaven on earth to me.

cheers,

jj

PhunkadelicXJ said:
Mark, didn't we run orange too when you had the XJ out there?
I don't remember you smashing anything up.

Yeah. The only problems I had that day were getting high-centered on some big hump around the quarry, and Zandi locking the doors with the engine running. All the body damage happened a few weeks prior at the Cliffs.

Beezil said:
weeken1.jpg

if anyone wants a chance encounter with any of these bitches, they'll be drinking keystone (with me) under the Dressler Bridge.

see you there.

Nothing like underage girls to land your sweet butt in jail - I'll tell Bubba in Cell 6 to expect ya (wink wink) - BTW - his favorite color is black

SeidBunnie said:

Nothing like underage girls to land your sweet butt in jail - I'll tell Bubba in Cell 6 to expect ya (wink wink) - BTW - his favorite color is black

Age of consent in Indiana is 16.

:D

BTW- These girls are part of the varsity pom team and are all 16-17, not underage.

HTH

Rev

Last edited:
SeidBunnie said:

what does black have to do with anything?

cheers,

jj

SeidBunnie said:
his favorite color is black
That's some racist $hit. I'm deeply offended.
One more crack like that and JJ's gonna hit you over the head with a bucket of fried chicken.

PhunkadelicXJ said:
I think she meant that bubba likes black [panties] and that Beezil should make note of this.
I could be wrong, women are nuts.

:D

Strangely enough, that is what she was getting at when she explained the intent of her joke to me later.

Lawn Cher' said:
Strangely enough, that is what she was getting at when she explained the intent of her joke to me later.
You mean the part about women being nuts, right?

Rev Den said:
BTW- These girls are part of the varsity pom team and are all 16-17, not underage.
So, at my age, I should take 2 or 3, just to make it fair, right?

kid4lyf said:
So, at my age, I should take 2 or 3, just to make it fair, right?

2 or 3 blue pills? The Dude won't need any triangulation then.

Back