• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Toys for Tots Run 12/13

Was toying with the idea of going to this. ( see what I did there)
Then I saw pat was going.
So I'm definitely not going.
But serialy I have a prior commitment that day.

what could be better then toying Pat?

anyone still considering this with a smaller XJ... I ran this trail on 31s with a rear locker and skids and the place was a sheet of ice. i made it to the end and back without trouble. wish i could make it up, but its just too far for me.

anyone still considering this with a smaller XJ... I ran this trail on 31s with a rear locker and skids and the place was a sheet of ice. i made it to the end and back without trouble. wish i could make it up, but its just too far for me.

How long ago was that? This trail has gotten way more gnarly the past couple of years.

If I can get a decent brake pedal in the jeep with the new dodge master ill be there, rest is done but brakes suck.

Did you make the push rod on the booster the right length? Mine had awful brakes so I threaded the bolt out ~2 threads and now they're way better. Locks up 37's.

I havent swapped the new one in yet, still have the stock xj one. Was hoping it would be enough for waggy fronts and monte carlo rear calipers but no luck. Hopefully this does the trick or I'll be forced to mall crawling only.

I work the night before and that night, so I'll see if I can be there.

I get off work at 8am and then I have to be back at 8pm......,so we'll see if I'll have the energy to make it.

Last edited:
Back