• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Toy Run - Dec 17th

Wish I could make it but I have to work tomorrow.

Just saw this! Can anyone Guestimate how long until we're back on pavement if we start at 9? Never been to the trail and I need to be back to Santa Clarita by 3.

Just saw this! Can anyone Guestimate how long until we're back on pavement if we start at 9? Never been to the trail and I need to be back to Santa Clarita by 3.

We may need to get a group started in the 8:30-8:45ish range. I also need to be back pretty early for a family Christmas party and the TJ guy that's coming with me is in the same boat. I don't mind leading an early group, but my built XJ is gone so my mild WJ will be sticking to the path for the most part. I might take some of the easier off shoots but that's it.

i wanna send a group out at 8:30 then 8:45 then 9:00 the 9 o'clock group will be the guys that are not going to the house after... the 8:30 group will be a mix of both .. i wil be running the 8:30 group so i can get to the house and get set up.... the second group will be ran by max and they will be hitting the off shoots as well...

at least this is the plan lol this may all change in the morning but there will be an 8:30 group no matter what!!

i wanna send a group out at 8:30 then 8:45 then 9:00 the 9 o'clock group will be the guys that are not going to the house after... the 8:30 group will be a mix of both .. i wil be running the 8:30 group so i can get to the house and get set up.... the second group will be ran by max and they will be hitting the off shoots as well...

at least this is the plan lol this may all change in the morning but there will be an 8:30 group no matter what!!

Sounds good. I will probably have to join the 8:30 group. If I go in the 9am group I probably wont make the party in time and will have one pissed off wife, not to mention my son will probably miss his nap which is BAD news.

What do you mean by off shoots?

Cleghorn is basically a fire road. You could probably run a stock 2wd car through it if you 100% stayed on the main road, but Cleg also has LOTS of little side trails that range from 100ft to 1/4 mile in lenght that have mild to challenging sections. If you want to just have a tame mtn road drive then just stick to the main road, if you want to challenge yourself a bit then pick some of the mild and medium off shoots and it you want to really push your rig there is a couple semi challenging spots as well. It's a trail that has something for everyone. Perfect type of trail for this event. Stockers to built on 37's can all find something to entertain themselves with.

i have been running around all day getting stuff together.. it will be great to just run and have fun!!

1. Steve <91blackbox> +1
2. Ted <toyotawrench>+1 jeep
3. Fred (Inlandzj )+1
4. Anthony <wiser>+1
5. Carol (Carol.92124) + 1 dog
6.brad (bhicks) +1 <maybe>
7.Shaun (trailready)
8.Jimmy (01erionracing) 80% +2
9.Trevor (Peacefrog53)
10.Brandon (Brandon77)
11. TA2Jeep <maybe>
12. OMCOFFROAD
13.Jacob (Hakeeb) maybe
14.ALWAYS-FILTHY -( 3 more rigs maybe )
15.Jason <jsr914> +1 rig<maybe>
16.h8roadz
17.Chris Flores
18. 4xcorps1775 (JeepForum)
19. medic4army (JeepForum)
20. Max
21.WAZZUXJ
22. Shaun <94trailrunner> +5 rigs, 10 bodies (updated 12/16)
23.TA2Jeep +2
24. mateoruiziii (plus 3 rigs) and bunch of extra toys from friends and family
25.Jim Lange

Just me & Eddie, and my rig partially offloaded and then reloaded... I have plates, some chips, water & a few sodas for the BBQ, and older event shirts, a first aid kit, and a pair of gloves for raffle.

Also, I just picked up a crapload of random Karma... it's in the Jeep, doing the round trip if no one wants these items (folks at this event get first pick):

From Renix era jeep, presumably mostly 1989:
Power steering pump
Water pump & pulley
A/C compressor
Wiring harness (missing 2 plugs, supposedly)
heat shield for under injector rail
Rubber accordion neck that attaches to throttle body.

I will check this thread in the a.m. to see if there's any takers, but I'm in San Diego, so I plan to leave by 5 or 5:30am to be there without spending unnecessary gas. I don't have the Internetz on my phone, so you can always text me at six19 six54 nine7five8 if it's something amazing that you've been needing. I just couldn't let the stuff go in the trash, and was over there picking Karma up for Yamadevil.

--Carol.92124, NAXJA Railroad Conductress Supreme!!

If anyone lives/works near Fontucky or Apple Valley, I have stuff for Yamadevil that I'd like to leave for him to pick up...

Heading out now. Very excited.

just got back .. had a blast!! some unexpected snow but that was fun!!!

here are the list of winners at the small raffle!

Ray New - OMC offroad certificate for discount on tires

Corey Cauble - Profender shocks gift cert.

Ray New - Dana 44 diff cover from ruff stuff

Megan Cummings - Hanson offroad Recovery Bag

Bradley Vincent - TnT Gift cert.

marko Mateoruiz - Gloves

Shaun g. - Hanson offroad Recovery Bag
Omc Gift Cert Discount on racing Wheels.

Pics must be posted!!

I have a few the wife took and i will load up soon!!!

Big thanks to those who came out and supported the cause. we had a large toy donation for these Kids!!

Jeepers Care!!

Good Job Naxja!!!

Back