• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Toy Run - Dec 17th

P1040666.jpg

P1040670.jpg

NAXJA's Ass Parade
P1040674.jpg

P1040675.jpg

P1040676.jpg

P1040678.jpg

P1040681.jpg

P1040684.jpg

Just because I didn't get enough on Cleghorn, got see some more at the top of the 138 on the way home..
P1040688.jpg

P1040690.jpg

So, uh yeah, anyone want to buy a Ruff Stuff D44 cover?? :laugh3:
P1040692.jpg

Thanks again guys! Nice to meet y'all and I'd like to do this again soon (with fire, guns and rum..and Jeeps, of course!!)

Awesome pictures! There were some real nice-looking rigs there. I like that old Cruiser. Haha @ the Wrangler with the weird rims. :D

I have yet to run Cleg with snow on it; the trail looks absolutely gorgeous! :)

I know, man, I wanted to go, too, but it wasn’t in the stars. Cleg is my favorite trail, with Gold Mountain coming in second. I’ll get the rig going and stuff before the new year or just after, and be read. Maybe a Jan run! :D

Awesome run yesterday! I had a great time and enjoyed meeting some very cool people. Looking forward to another run sometime soon. :thumbup:

I will post up my pics later tonight. Going to go do some work on the Jeep today.

http://s243.photobucket.com/albums/ff36/yotawrench/Loma Linda RMD toy run 2011/

Here is the link to my pics/vids, beware 14megapixl is why I didn't post them up. There is 57 pics/vid total.

peace
ted

Again I would like to thank Steve for doing the planning on this run, and to all the vendors that donated (including socal chapter for the shirts), and all the people that came to the run and donated toys this was a awesome turn out, thank you all very much for coming out, and helping out these families.

peace
ted

Although we were late we had a blast. Thank you everyone. I'm sure there will be some very happy and grateful children this holiday season because of you guys.

it was my pleasure to be able to organize such an event.. an even bigger honor to have such great people show up to support it.. so the real thank you needs to go to those who showed up!!!

Back