• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tow Strap question..

iBarsky

NAXJA Forum User
So yesterday someone decided that they needed my HiLift and my strap more than i did apparently, so they stole them. I need to go pick up or order another strap soon so where can I get a good one. The one I had was a 2" x 30' that I got from Tractor Supply and while it was a great strap, this time I want something that won't stretch as much so that it is better for all around use.
Any suggestions?
Oh and when I find whoever stole my stuff, well........:firedevil .

The point in the strap is so it does stretch. If you don't want the stretch get a chain...just make sure it is a good one.

I know that straps will stretch somewhat, but the one I had was like a giant rubberband. I've seen them before in the woods that didn't stretch much at all and it seemed to work much better for delicate situations. Thanks for the imput.

i got mine at northern tool. 2x30 it was around $25.

i've always worried about mine when i take my doors off,

Jess said:
The point in the strap is so it does stretch. If you don't want the stretch get a chain...just make sure it is a good one.
Just remember that chains are for pullng not shatching.

ARB snatch strap, best $60 I ever spent, and did i mention lifetime warrenty?

Back