• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TOTW: To Chop or Not?

CHOP!!!!!
CHOP THAT HOE OFF!!!

I doubt I would ever actually get up the courage to chop mine. UNLESS..... I ever roll it. If I ever happen to roll it, of comes the top. That is my plan at least.

First thing I do when I get my new XJ is chop it lol

Swamp, I heard you wanted to make your XJ a prerunner?

At first I didn't want to do any chopping on my XJ... But then the bug bit me and I have lost atleast 50 lbs in sheet metal. But I have addaed about 150 more lbs of other crap and I still got more to add to it. Man, Clayton's long arms are beefy and heavy.

lol

My fenders are cut, and have been cut. I don't consider cutting fenders as being "Chopped", that term is reserved for more dramatic alterations. I usually equate "chopped" with meaning the top has been removed.

My fenders are cut, and have been cut. I don't consider cutting fenders as being "Chopped", that term is reserved for more dramatic alterations. I usually equate "chopped" with meaning the top has been removed.

Agreed... but what about chopping your rear quarters? Does that count?

Cause I did that too.

Ummm... you can only laugh at me when your name turns RED.
Excuse me? :bs:
Hahaha!
Quit rushing me. My name will go RED soon enough.
:twak:

And that's why I added the questions to the thread rather than just the title. :lecture:

Pics131Large.jpg

I guess thats a yes.

Excuse me? :bs:
Hahaha!
Quit rushing me. My name will go RED soon enough.
:twak:

I am not rushing. This is the first time I have said anything about it... sheeeesh some people out there.

Back