• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Too many extra parts

I don't have any power seats just some non powered ones. If the top half is interchangeable I could send one of those. I have some power door parts for two rear doors but I would llike to keep the front doors complete. I have a friend that is parting out a 96 that was rolled and the doors are damaged and he might be willing to sell all of internal parts if someone offered him enough.
Dave

I will have to check on the AC compressors, most were damaged in the wrecks that they came out of. I don't have any good windshields, some rear glass but no front windshields, sorry.
Dave

The lift parts that I have are Explorer Pro Comp. I am missing one front spring which was lost in the wreck which broke the front axle in half. The rear springs have a leaf added underneath to give the lift not a complete bundle of springs. I think the lift was 5-6 inches. It was on a 91 XJ.
Dave

rear bumper tire carrier

I think that was how it was listed in the original message. What exactly is this, and do you still have it for sale?
bow_hntr8

parts np 231 for 93

I need a np 231 transfer case for a 93 cherokee how much do you want and
shipping to 18414 dalton pa? shoot me a e mail to [email protected]
or a pm thanks BOB

The factory roof rack . . . . I don't need the tracks but I am looking for two of the rest of it . . . the mounting brackets and the cross pieces.

how much shipped to Ontario, Canada N9V 3N2

I can do paypal

GoalPoster and bowhntr you have PMs. Harley and capt nemo the 231 from the 93 (which had an aw4) that I have appears to have a very loose chain and was damaged from the rear end collision that put the jeep out of commision. I took the speed sensor out of it to look inside and it looks like a piece of metal that holds the rear bearing in place was knocked out when the rear driveline was shoved too far forward.
Dave

KY Chris said:
I could use 1 0r 2 27 spline 8.25 shafts if ya have them handy and don't mind shipping to 40204 (Kentucky.

I have a 8.25 rear diff. but was hoping to sell it as a complete axle. If I can't then I would consider taking parts out of it.
Dave

DaveB said:
I bought several wrecked XJs to fix up my mixed up 86/92 XJ and have too many extra parts laying around so the wife says some things need to go. I have parts from an 86, 90 , 91 and a 95.
The parts are located in Salt Lake City,Utah
Here are a few of the parts:
91 rear axle 3.55 gears $100
91 instrument cluster $25
91 spare tire rear rack bumper mount $30
90 computer $30
rear drivelines $30
Other stuff
front dana 30 axle shafts, 3.55 gear set
stock roof racks
several doors
rear liftgate
hood
head liners gray,tan
4.0 engine needs rebuild
brake boosters
plastic interior parts gray and tan
wiper motors
partial lift kit (missing one front spring)
91 brake rotors
sway bars
pedals
power steering parts
AC compressor
window glass
4.0 internal engine parts
seats gray,tan
much more

I also have a friend who is parting out 4 other cherokees so if I don't have what you need he usually does.

I need the passenger side headlight moldings from a 91+ cherokee in black. I might be interested in the the whole driver side/passenger side/grill area moldings together if I can get a good price on it shipped, but otherwise I need the passenger side molding only. Please advise...thanks...Troy

Yes I still have two roof racks. One is from a 91 which is black/chrome and the other is from a 95 which is black. The roof runners on the 91 are a bit bent, the 95 is fine. The biggest problem I had on these racks was shipping, UPS wanted quite a bit because of the length of the packages.
Dave

Do you still have drivers side rear passenger door glass? The one that goes up and down not the fixed. Also the back gate glass. Are they tinted? Would the rear glass fit a 98?
Thx
Garth

I think I have some rear passenger glass but I would need to check for sure. I know I have the fixed piece of glass. I have the rear liftgate glass for a 91 but I don't know if it will fit a 98. I know they changed the style on the newer ones but I don't know if they changed the glass.
Dave

Back