• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Toes

How long are your second toes?

• Longer than my big toe

Votes: 75 42.4%
  • The same as my big toe

Votes: 40 22.6%
  • Shorter than my big toe

Votes: 55 31.1%
  • Hybrid: different lengths

Votes: 7 4.0%

• Total voters
yOU'RE an ape.
"you damned dirty ape"

Im reminded of a guy I used to work with. He was of very short stature (around 5') and his fingers were super short, they looked like toes.
During lunch one of us would always tell him to get his feet off the table.

My second toe is almost identical in length to my big toe (verrrry slightly longer). But I'd like to think my toenails are cuter than all of yours!!:sunshine:

My second toe is almost identical in length to my big toe (verrrry slightly longer). But I'd like to think my toenails are cuter than all of yours!!:sunshine:

I dont need to paint my toenails. They are already a nice shade of yellow.

I dont need to paint my toenails. They are already a nice shade of yellow.
Ewwwww... Dude, you need to use better brands of dark nail polish, then!! It's the crappy stuff that turns your nails yellow!! :roll:

I dunno Carol, mine are electric blue with little pink plastic stars embedded in the polish!

But do the little plastic stars glow in the dark???

But do the little plastic stars glow in the dark???

Not this time, last time I had little glow in the dark bunnies though. It really helped me know which direction my feet were pointing at night!

If your index finger is markedly shorter than your ring finger, chances are you are a bit on the aggressive side. Only works for males and is an indicator of testosterone levels during gestation. It's unclear if the same hormone works on the second toe or not.

Well, that describes my hands, and I suffer from MPB (candidate for Rogaine, but no thanks), and I have have three sons, and counting. Testosterone rules.

Not this time, last time I had little glow in the dark bunnies though. It really helped me know which direction my feet were pointing at night!
Good to know, Geoff!! <cringe>

hybrid. left second toe is equal, right is a bit shorter. My left foot is also over 1/2" longer than my right foot due to a flat arch - makes buying shoes interesting, though I don't have many choices with size 14s.

As for my fingers... hybrid again. left is equal with ring finger, right is about 1/4" shorter.

Back