• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Toes

How long are your second toes?

• Longer than my big toe

Votes: 75 42.4%
  • The same as my big toe

Votes: 40 22.6%
  • Shorter than my big toe

Votes: 55 31.1%
  • Hybrid: different lengths

Votes: 7 4.0%

• Total voters

RTicUL8

NAXJA Forum User
This little piggy went to market,
This little piggy stayed home...

When does the poll expire? I might want to vote in 6 months :D

I heard along time ago that if your second toe is longer than your big tow it means you have a dominant personality.
My second tow is tiny compared to my big one.

....it means you are a mutant....

Hybrid: left one longer by 1/4", right one same as toe(kinda sucks cause it'll make some 12s uncomfortable and 13 is too much).

Last edited:
Had to take my shoe off to check....second toe is shorter.
Yup me too had to take my boot off to check. Longer

I heard along time ago that if your second toe is longer than your big tow it means you have a dominant personality.
My second tow is tiny compared to my big one.

If your index finger is markedly shorter than your ring finger, chances are you are a bit on the aggressive side. Only works for males and is an indicator of testosterone levels during gestation. It's unclear if the same hormone works on the second toe or not.
A longer (or same length) second toe is often an indicator of the Celtic gene (common in Scotland and Wales). It doesn't seem to be a true dominant or recessive, some sort of duel gene configuration, that can be out breed over generations.
My Anthropology and Sociology schooling is fairly outdated, so this info may be also.

Last edited:
Toe

Toe is the amount that the wheels are pointed in or out, often called "total toe in or out". On a Jeep CJ it is only adjustable on the front axle and is adjusted by rotating the long tie rod or in some cases rotating the threaded sleeve at the tie rod end. The short rod from the pitman arm is called the drag link. Adjusting the tie rod usually requires loosening the clamps that keep the tie rod secure and removing or un-attaching the steering stabilizer. Typically a Jeep's toe is adjusted 1/4" less in the front of the tire to the rear of the tire.

Did I miss something?

My second toes are longer....has always freaked my wife and her sister out. Good to know that I am not alone.

When I was 9 years old, my feet went from a 7.5 to a 10.5 shoe size in 3 months. This rapid growing with the same pair of shoes left my toes cramped. My second toe is longer than my big toe, however it does not stick out further because they have stayed crooked ever since then. At least the big toe takes the brunt of any stub...

Back