• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tire shops in North Denver area

Rockken

NAXJA Member # 1674
Hi all
I'm looking for a good shop up in the Broomfield area to get my new tires mounted. I'm more concerned about the shop not F'ing my rims up, than price to get them mounted.
Thanks
Ken

LOL...I can't say of a good place in North Denver , but i will say that who-ever Josh at crawler tech used on my tires last year is to be avoided at all costs , as they received 2 of My 39.5 boggers one 85% tread with 2 small puntcures in side wall , which all i wanted was a plug patch in it , and that tire disapeared , and was never returned , and the 2nd tire at 95-100% was like new only needing mounting...and somehow in their install process ripped the entire bead ...end result who-ever Josh used cost me $1100 in tires , so never use Josh's tire guy unless you're looking to buy new tires ...lol

discount up old wadsworth. They love me and helping. Lot of jeep guys

Are you talking about the discount on 92nd and olde wads in Westminster or the one on 287 past midway in Broomfield?

Not quite Broomfield, but I am very happy with the Discount Tire in Boulder. Steve, Nick and Nando will hear your concerns and make sure the tire slingers get it right.

Sorry man, already got them mounted up. I needed them for a trip Tuesday morning.

Back