• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tire Opinions?????

WNT1 said:
I trailer my XJ to all of the events so road wear and noise is not an issue!!!

IMO, if it's off-road only, you should consider the Bogger, SX, or IROK. Being in St. Louis, I don't imagine you wheel on very much dry rock like they have out west. The Bogger will be best in deep mud (obviously), but the other two will give you lateral traction in off-camber situations on muddy rock and loose dirt.

Last edited:
spacer_cccccc.gif
Super Swamper Bias IROK
Size 37x14.00-17 LT
Black Letters
Load Range D

$206.99

@ www.4wheelparts.com

Zice...excellent choice and a good price on those also!!!!!!!!

ZIMIKEY...I did search and find that Maxxis does make a 40x13.5x17 Competition Creepy Crawler but that's just a little too tall for my XJ!

Last edited:
I have been looking for the next set of tires for my XJ Build??? I was running the 36 TSL SX's in its previous life and they where a great tire. The 17x10 Beadlocks have arrived and thier looking for some "RUBBER". I think I'm going to go w/ the 37x14.50x17 Pit Bull Rockers. I just mounted a Pit Bull to one of the Beadlocks tonight and I'm looking for some opinions...Good or Bad. Here are some pics, let me know what you think.

Here is a pic of a 35x14.50x17 mounted on my rim. I borrowed one to get an idea what it would look like??? I would have to order the 37's
11tr9ci.jpg

Last edited:
Back