• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Time for new BOD is almost here

I'd say you guys that are interested, contact National to see if you can waive the 1 yr membership.

Otherwise the chapter will undoubtably dissolve so maybe they will help.

So swamprat wants a spot. The way I read the bylaws it says 1 year member, but I pmed mac and he said he was going to look into it. Who else is interested?

I would nominate a few folks here if the 1 year rule is waived. It doesn't take much to figure out who.

Throw me in as well. I got the time to help out and whatnot, might as well. Might be time I give back.

Sorry for the delay guys. I'm looking into it, we have been busy planning the big Moab event that's in a week!

Nominations don't start until Nov 1st, so keep up the chatter and interest.

mac 'and now I'm subscribed to the thread for a reminder' gyvr

First off..... we , the current BoD, should have been asked about the 1 year standings first before national ever got asked anything... It is in our power to make decisions on and about our by-laws. After all they are our by-laws not nationals....This is a chapter issue and as such will be taken care of at that level. We are talking bout it and will have an answer in day or so. We all have lives that take priority so bear with us..

Back