• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thursday night at Robies

What's our plan Travis? I'd like to get into town to eat at Joe's... er Robies.

It turns out Trav isn't coming until Friday night, so I'm heading up myself Thursday afternoon. I'll be there.

I plan to be there.

:cheers:

We're leaving Friday morning, and we're pretty much completely packed already, so I might as well hang out with some of my good friends for a few hours. Remember WF is not really about the wheeling...

And I can drop off my boxes and bins of shop scrap at the campground so Rev doesn't hurt himself unloading them from his truck :D

We're leaving Friday morning, and we're pretty much completely packed already, so I might as well hang out with some of my good friends for a few hours. Remember WF is not really about the wheeling...

And I can drop off my boxes and bins of shop scrap at the campground so Rev doesn't hurt himself unloading them from his truck :D

and calendars :cheers:

sorry john i wont be in attica until friday morning, have fun in Hawaii...

mac 'at least the drunk campfire calls will be in the afternoon with the time zone difference' gyvr

I have alerted Robies that we plan to have a group for dinner next week.
Each person will order off the menu and each person will pay their own check. They want as accurate a head count as possible. They want to be sure they have adequate staffing at the time we're there. They also will know where it will be better to seat us.

We need a head count. Those DEFINITELY going to Robies next Thursday night at 6pm put your name, and any guests name on the list. Please, no chatter.

1. BOB, Julianna and Rich

1. BOB, Julianna and Rich
2. Sean and Lar
3. John

including Rev and Sue, we got 16 by my count....

BOB

hey BOB, I think that Collin (BGSLVRXJ) and his passenger are going to be there as well. He has been laid up really sick for the past week or two and has not had much activity on the boards. I spoke with him last night and they are following me out to WF and said they palnned on eating with the group. So may want to add 2 more to the final number.

Thanks-Tyler

Sorry, I saw this and forgot to post. I'll be there, and if my son isn't still deathly sick he will be along too.

So add Neal and Brendan to the list please.

I'll be stopping at the campground to drop off firewood, so you could follow me.

Back