• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

They're fair and balanced.........right?

It's only hypocrisy if it comes from the right.

I gotta get a computer with sound. Summary anyone? Or is there any more than the picture slide show.

I think I get the gist of it. MSNBC is the worst news agency out there. I feel that they are only days away from Hiring the Guy from Iraq who kept saying that the Americans were loosing and that there were no Troops in Iraq.

Form the looks I would assume it was the MSNBC talking head saying how wrong it was for the protesters to call Obama a Nazi and how un-acceptable it was, while those pictures played in the background.

I gotta get a computer with sound. Summary anyone?

Bla, Bla, Bla, Hitler, Bla, Bla, Bla, President, Bla, Glen Beck, Wha, wha, wha, Hipocracy: Repeat adnausium :listenmus

:D

Not to mention that this is OLD news. Are there any current topics up for discussion? How about Obama's new extended School day/Week ideas?
Or his Daughters Hair style (1/2 dregs:1/2 crewcut).

It just got done raining cats and dogs here. The pet shelter is flooded.

Ron

Form the looks I would assume it was the MSNBC talking head saying how wrong it was for the protesters to call Obama a Nazi and how un-acceptable it was, while those pictures played in the background.
Apparently you don't need a computer with sound. Nail on the head.

And now slick willy Bill is on the TV talking about the conspiracy of the right wing, haha

http://m.cnn.com/cnn/ne/politics/detail/373849

All the news outlets suck!
We had a really good forum on our local paper here in the pokes that got pretty hot at times and spared no local, state or federal politician no matter what they screwed up or didn't screw up. Kudo's and pitch forks were always ready.
Then it was shut down, interesting thing is the paper is owned by Fox but has always been pretty left wing for the area. Rumor is they plan on bringing it back up but I thought the timing was pretty good with the health care debate and all that going on. It did a lot to silence the locals.

I grabbed this comment from youtube...

"Though both sides went too far at times in their accusations of both Obama/Bush, the reality is that Bush, and his admin. especially, resembled and brought about fascism much more strongly than Obama and his admin. So, if you really wanna be honest with yourself, you'll concede that calling Bush a nazi is more accurate than calling Obama one. Also, a lot of this name-calling by the right is simply a reaction to the amount of shit Bush got. It's partisan payback not rooted in much truth at all"

Pretty much sums up what I have been thinking.

Back