• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

There goes our trails

I just wish you folks would STFU and work harder so we can give away more stuff.Now hurry and get that second job you bums :)

I still havent gotten my darn phone yet.

I just rrcently ordered grab handled
s from a canoe company back east, when I knew there was a pair sitting at an rei 5 mins from my house.

We have seen the flop, are you willing to wait for the river?

I just rrcently ordered grab handled
s from a canoe company back east, when I knew there was a pair sitting at an rei 5 mins from my house.

We have seen the flop, are you willing to wait for the river?

Forgot to mention - I haven't spent one nickel at REI in at least a dozen years, now that I think about it.

Which is why I bought my cordage from them - it gets used hard, and I don't want that Chinese polypropylene crap that's good for about two knots...

you guys know who jewell is? she started her career in big oil, went onto banking, then went to REI as COO and then CEO. she is a salesperson first, and an environmentalist second.

is this something to keep on our radar? of course. is this a giant blow to our sport? no. at least, not yet.

It is curious how she went from an engineer to a bank executive in a few years. It's not a common career move.

Back