• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

"The Walking Dead" on AMC

I am thinking its a legit place. the town is just looking for a good group to fight for them, and the show is gonna introduce a new bad guy (whoever is cutting the walkers in half and filling the back of a truck with them). then the gang will have to defend their new home.

I think the lady running the place is a master manipulator, and she's going to try to turn them all against each other, because she knows that they are stronger together and could overtake them.

I think the place is corrupt and a somewhat of a mess, like Rick said, at this point everyone left is looking for an angle, what they can get from you. She's going to try to split them up and 'use' them for something, but I think Rick and crew will over throw the group of tards and have a safe place to live for a bit..... It's pretty suspicious that they are watching every move they make, they took the gun Rick hid just before he went in. Just too strange, too many bad vibes...

Still wondering when Morgan is going to finally catch up to them

I think the fact that it's so strange and it's giving you all bad vibes will mean that it will turn out to be exactly what they say it is. My guess is a rival gang will try to attack AKA the Gov Part 2

I think the lady running the place is a master manipulator,
Deanna was a politician.. what do you expect.. lol.
and she's going to try to turn them all against each other, because she knows that they are stronger together and could overtake them.
Very good possibility. She has already put them in houses that aren't close to each other. Her son is also going to be a problem, or already is.
It's pretty suspicious that they are watching every move they make, they took the gun Rick hid just before he went in.
How do you know that they took it?

I think the 4 exiled will be back to stir the pot up.

Also any body wondering what morgan is doing he has been tailing them way to long I bet he took ricks gun?. I bet morgan is still watching.

x3 rick will take what he wants. but I haven't agreed with how fast he is doing it. going to kill the ladys husband next lol. or is he going to get bit by a walker getting in thru the wall somehow

That was intense!

Lot of crazy stuff happened in that episode but i want to mention one scene that i was surprised the talking dead didn't cover.

the scene when Bob is high tailing it from Rick and gets mowed down.
Bob was broken, bound, unarmed, laying on his stomach, and begging for help...
Rick shot him in the face.

now, with all the crazy that we have seen from Rick, you can kind of justify it by saying kill or be kill right? not here though, there was no chance this man was going to kill him. that was a cold blooded murder. no different than any of the other "murderers" that have been on the show. a threat to the situation? yes. but he resolved that by plowing into him. a good man would have just throw him in the back of the cop car and continued on with the plan.

early on in the season the writers mentioned pushing the limits of the "good guys" you can see at this point that weather you are eating people, steal a prion fortresses, enslaving the weak, or just surviving, its getting real hard to be considered "good"

i personally thought that scene alone says more about where rick is at than thing else thus far.

he was not the one that nearly killed Daryl. that was the larger guy.

don't get me wrong, the guy was a threat. he attacked one of our crew and ran off to betray the small trust they gave him. this i understand. i am saying he had his hands tied behind his back and was running on foot.

so 1st rick was in a car. could have caught up real easy, cut him off, knocked him out and threw in him the back of a cop car. this would have been the less "murdery" thing to do.
in this scenario, rick has three and the trade off with noah is not an issue. beth lives.
also i don't believe the "put him out of his misery" thought. imo there is no sympothy left in rick. he does not give a crap how someone dies. if he did, he would not have straight butchered Garreth, he would have just killed him. not to mention walking away from a dead body saying shut up is more "villiany" than sympathetic. lastly, running down a bound man with a car is an attempt to kill him. you do not know that he will survive. to he 1st tried to kill him with a car, then when that failed, he point blank shot him.

rick has been through a lot in this world but i believe this show has a lot of focus on the transition of a good man gone bad. not much different than AMC'S Breaking Bad. remember that at one time he was a good man and an officer of the law. now he will not think twice about killing someone. they reference his similarities to Shane often. remember that Shane murdered a friend just to save his ass.

its just a thought but imo we may see a shift in what rick really is and this scene im referring to may be the point at which the turn was made.

also remember this, one off this shows best qualities is that, they are not afraid to off main characters because in the real world everyone does not make it. i love that about the show. that being said, you think they would be scared to morph rick into a bad guy?

SAM'lots of thought about this'SET

interesting thoughts
just saying....

Looking forward to Sunday.

Back