• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

"The Walking Dead" on AMC

I want to know who killed and burned the bodies...

My first guess is Tyrese sister . She probably doesnt want him to get sick from his GF and become a walker, she probably knows that the GF was going to die like patrick and the pigs and the one freshly dead walker at the fence with the red eyes that you could tell died recently like that patrick guy. He looked fresh. Some sort of plague or something coming through, maybe startnig with the pigs/hogs (like the sickly dead hog that rick found and then the pyscho irish chick came out) . Pretty Gnarly though to burn them alive and that fast after the thing. And, Honestly, without consenting with anyone else ?

I'm thinking it's Bob, the Army Medic. That was his block to watch, and the only people who knew they were in there was the "council."

I did not see that coming..... but then again the way they set it up to reveal it makes sense.... And the car.... really? Guy's take the xj that was in the prison assault scene.... damn idiots. Anywho, I enjoyed this one. Kind of surprised they did not let the murder go another episode or two.

Me too. I also expected them to drag out the fact that Tyrese fell behind much longer than the 3 minutes that they did.

Yea he had to go all hammer time on some walkers..... :conceited

I have enjoyed this series from the beginning, however I felt they spent too much time at the farm playing the "soap opera" angle.

Now, it just might be me, but so far this season has been a little disappointing, and I feel we are essentially "back on the farm".

I have enjoyed this series from the beginning, however I felt they spent too much time at the farm playing the "soap opera" angle.

Now, it just might be me, but so far this season has been a little disappointing, and I feel we are essentially "back on the farm".

Yeah, I know what ya mean. I'm thinking that the scene from the end of this weeks episode might be a sign that things around to pick up again.

I hope.

the best part of that last episode was when the camera panned up and showed the whole valley, i said to myself "oooohhhhhhh crap".

ok so they pan up and show 7500 walkers in the middle of the road, then the group just runs into the woods, fights off a few of them, and they are good?

are they planning on tapping back into that giant heard?
is the season going to end with that heard showing up at the prisons front door?

why have we not gotten back to the whole feeding the walkers rats thing?
why have we not gotten back to the whole more walkers are piling up around the prison gates?

am i getting ahead of myself?

my question must be answered dammit!

Excellent episode.

The part where Rick is admiring Carl was pretty funny.
"My son is a badass"

Yea I thought that whole scene with the walkers was pretty sweet. One of my twins that I watch it with was questioning the ability of the two with what appeared to be M-16's, there was some burst shooting, being able to take on that many walkers. I was like sure with 30 rd clips no problem. It was good to see them not have unlimited ammo too. Not saying it was perfect but it definitely tried to make it feel realistic.

i get real tired of a long run of chit chat drama stuff, that's not why i watch this show. I was totally bored till the gate came down, and the problems with the infected inside. after that though I was excited and the scenes from next week that it showed have me chomping at the bit waiting for sunday to get here.

Back