• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

"The Walking Dead" on AMC

Yup. Band-aid and all.

Werent the rest of the heads the other guys that they shot up? My thinking is that he is keeping the heads to do further study on how to use the zombies to his advantage. Look at how interested he was, not to mention excited when he found out that the Ninja black chick used them to her advantage.

Werent the rest of the heads the other guys that they shot up? My thinking is that he is keeping the heads to do further study on how to use the zombies to his advantage. Look at how interested he was, not to mention excited when he found out that the Ninja black chick used them to her advantage.

I think he is just keeping them as live trophies.

I like it how they said on talking dead, maybe reminding himself of the things he has to do to keep the city going. To not get soft. Or not get jaded in that case too. So that way he's always aware of what he has had to do.

Agree , live trophies . I knew something was up when he walked into the dark wood windowless room . Seemed obvious he wanted the weapons but not the guys as athority figures . Can't really believe American military would be such pushovers though. Elsewise . Haiti could come over in a couple of canoes and take over our government . I quess you can't move the story line along with some sci-fi .

I am sad to see Lorie..... Nope couldn't even finish that sentence with a straight face

I was really hoping they would drag the 'prankster' story out for a few episodes while someone messed with them at the jail. Oh well.

You guys really think Carol is dead? I was sure she got it, but my girlfriend is convinced she must have escaped and is hiding somewhere.

My guess is not dead. They love showing people get torn apart, they wouldn't let a main character die in that scene without making it good and gruesome

My guess is not dead. They love showing people get torn apart, they wouldn't let a main character die in that scene without making it good and gruesome

Agreed! Awesome episode!

That's true, but wasn't the door she was supposed to run out of the one right in front of Hershel and his daughter? That's where Rick and the others came out of right after seeing T's body. If Hershel and the daughter had seen her make it out alive, why would they ask about her, and why wasn't she with them?

She ran out with her do rag too. Did'nt she , is'nt it ? A do-rag that is ? She can't just be dead unless she comes back as a walker/biter . Like daughter like mother . Or sum thin lik dat .

Well, I can quit bitching about Lorie. Now,.. Where are they going to find a wet nurse?

Damn good episode. Though I'm starting to get bored of the scenes at the "town" with the characters there. I feel like they haven't really developed any of those people, except the governor.

I finally got to watch this today. Great episode. Surprised T died. But not so surprised they replaced him with another black guy immediately. Gonna be interesting to see Rick and Carl's relationship after this episode. Is Rick gonna be pissed he "shot" her (assuming he really did)? Is the baby gonna live past an episode or 2? Do they really want the baby to live long?

I feel like Hershel will blame himself and thattl cause internal struggle with him and then Maggie will feel like its her fault she died. If carol comes back and isn't a walker she'll also feel responsible. This one baby living is goin to dick up a whole lot for this group. Would have been better off I they both were eaten.

Then again that wouldn't be as interesting for tv. I'm psyched for the rest of this season. As talkin dead said, this felt like a season finale and it was only episode 4. Hells yes.

Back