• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Search is over but....

Thiiiiiissssssssssss!

You must've been high to drive 2hrs on that tire. :greensmok

No, I know this would not be the case. I have known Heather for years and know she probably had no other choice if she wanted the jeep.

Well, I was kidding about being high. But she certainly is crazy to drive on that, unless she kept it at like 35mph. IMO, of course.

But probably no crazier than me driving 30 miles on a completely blown suspension and an alignment shaky enough to put me off the road in a moments notice. Ya gotta do what ya gotta do, right?!

Well, I was kidding about being high. But she certainly is crazy to drive on that, unless she kept it at like 35mph. IMO, of course.

But probably no crazier than me driving 30 miles on a completely blown suspension and an alignment shaky enough to put me off the road in a moments notice. Ya gotta do what ya gotta do, right?!

Exactly my point!

Wlep...Just sold this jeep...have a line on a couple more in better shape hope to pick one of them up tomorrow...

? You're one of those people...

:)

I think I'm going to wash my MJ up, fix a few small inexpensive things and sell it for twice what I paid for it so I can buy one that's in better shape and has a bigger engine...

LOL...once i got into the one I had just too much wrong with it. I need somthing that I can drive now not work on for months.

Back