• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Official Who's Going Thread

I'll see if I can make it for the second half. Got a work training in the middle of the week.

Most likely won't be making he rubicon portion because we have a plant shutdown for piping tie ins for the month of august. But I will be at slickrock/deer valley for sure :)

At this point I plan to make both parts, but definitely going to make Deer Valley.

work schedule change - :) :rof:

I am now coming Friday night with my Patrol, hope to be their in time for night Run ,
bringing work friend Rookie has 1990 xj w/35's told him to watch out for
Shark xj -

add 3 for dinner

Last edited:
Time off was requested a few months back lol. I am going as far as I know.

tony, both portions, or just SR/DV ?

if anyone is bringing kids or wives or girlfriends can you also post up total counts in your party so we can dial in the BBQ headcount ? Also post if you are doing Rubicon Only or SR/DV only, or both portions. If you have already done that, you are awesome.

i might make the drive up. i've been wanting to run the rubicon for years.

Are you going to make it ? we need final counts

As my Dad mentioned, I'll be up Thursday night to Hermit Valley leaving right after work but probably won't be up there until 10PM to 11PM with traffic leaving from the south bay..

OK great. Yeah I knew you were heading up later Mike. Thanks for posting, Im so stoked to see everyone!

I'll be at both Rubicon and Hermit Valley.

I think Seal and I are going to try and make it fri-sunday 11-13th

Back