• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The nerve of some people!

And they know what shit is. I went to pepboys one time, not a single emplyoyee could grasp the concept of a leaf spring perch

man i never thought of that! hahaha! watch out Sacramento WalMarts.

SO you dont want to save money? Thats kind of a stupid idea. The oil you buy is the same no matter where you get it, Mobile 1 is Mobile 1 walmart is just cheaper most of the time.

Holy crap RIck... now that thar was fawkin funny!
I never by wallfart. Half of its import from cheap labor countries. I stick with my local NAPA. First off they kiss my ass. secondly, they kiss my ass. And most importanly, I typing this while drunk. But they kiss my ass.

SO you dont want to save money? Thats kind of a stupid idea. The oil you buy is the same no matter where you get it, Mobile 1 is Mobile 1 walmart is just cheaper most of the time.
He's paying for the ass kissing. :D

Na, its more than that. I hate wallfart. First off, there isn't one near me. 20 miles, so thats 3 gallons of diesel there and back. then I have to park in the back 40 because I drive a 20' long truck and the parking lot sucks. Then I have to walk in and out of families of 5, military wives with there kids running loose and fat women. And everyone seams to allways be in my way. All the way to the back corner of the store. All to save what, the $6 extra it cost me in diesel? On top of that, I don't use mobil1. in my jeep I use the cheapest oil at NAPA which is re-bottled valvoline. In my truck I run a special oil filter setup with allows me to run 25k miles between oil changes. And that gets Amsoil only.
Oh and Target is the same way, except its only 2 miles away and there are some good looking women in there. But I still don't go to Target for auto stuff.
Oh, And NAPA delivers to my house for free, and even though I don'thave my business anymore they haven't adjusted my account so my prices are cheaper than pepboys and autozone...
And don't get me started on those stores. "if its not in the computer, it doesn't exist or its dealer only" mentallity. BULLSHIT. That was tried on me once at my NAPA store when I called in to have inventory checked. Even after I told him which page of which book to look at.... It was friday, 15 minutes to closing. So I drove down, walked in the back door an brought the owner out. Showed Matt, the dumbass what book I said, and opened up the page. Gave him the part # and went to the shelf in the back and got it myself while the owner had a little talk with him about pulling that shit.
vatozone and pepboyz can't even find the damn books.
As you can tell, there is a ton of reasons why I stick with NAPA.

Back