• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NACFEST 2014 Shirt Contest

XJLI

NAXJA Forum User
HEY! YOU! YEA, YOU!

Do you wanna have your Jeep Cherokee XJ or Comanche MJ (or XJ/MJ based recreational vehicle) on the BACK of this year's NACFEST 2014 T-Shirt??? THEN CONTINUE READING THIS POST!

The first six pictures posted that follow the rules will be accepted into a NEW THREAD with a poll for the picture to be voted on. The winner will have his or her XJ/MJ or XJ/MJ based tube buggy/recreational vehicle on the back of the 2014 NACFEST T-SHIRT.

You must follow the following rules/guidelines in order to be eligible for the contest

- Only post ONE picture of your XJ/MJ or XJ/MJ based tube buggy/recreational vehicle/Cheromanche
- A high-res version MUST be available. A facebook picture WILL NOT work. Post whatever size you want for voting but a full-size version must be available. If I took the picture I have copies of the originals.
- Picture MUST provide contrast between the XJ/MJ or XJ/MJ based tube buggy/recreational vehicle/Cheromanche and the background. No mud covered Jeeps driving through mud in a dimly lit picture in the woods. It is a HUGE pain in the ass to isolate edges otherwise.
- PLEASE DO post pictures that show the whole XJ/MJ or XJ/MJ based tube buggy/recreational vehicle/Cheromanche.
- DO NOT post pictures of your XJ/MJ or XJ/MJ based tube buggy/recreational vehicle/Cheromanche in a group of other XJs/MJs or XJ/MJ based tube buggies/recreational vehicles/Cheromanches or with someone or something blocking your XJ/MJ or XJ/MJ based tube buggy/recreational vehicle/Cheromanche.

for example, these pictures will not work:

wmvDpjC.jpg

9JO9Kj7.jpg

but this will:

wqHg9eD.jpg

Thank you and good luck!

I this hardcore enough ?

1040112_622114681132628_1072792314_o.jpg

Whoa, that's serious mall crawling, or Walmart crawling idk

Back