• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-Poop Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ate sushi and just immediately pooped it out. If this happens again tonight I will most certainly be crying on the toilet, I can't sit.

THIS IS SOME CRAZY SHIT YO

had one this morning but forgot to document it. had taco bell last night and it was most likely the warning shots fired before the war begins

took one earlier after a huge lunch steak potatoes and corn on the cob!

back on the bowl now getting rid of lunch

plugging the porcelain throne at work right now, think I'm going to name this one the 5.0 fox body

I took one a little while ago before dinner. First crap of mine on the new toilet seat. Fits my ass OK, I liked the old one better.

Current tally

Ryan- 1
Sam-7
Billy-2
Anthony-2
PaJeepman-1
Myself-10
XbobJ-1
xcalibur223-4
Adam- 6
Mark- Peed sitting down **DISQUALIFIED**
Redneckboarder- 1
Chris- 1
Ross- 3
cnjcherokee- 1
Bert- 1
Sheep- 3
Twodoorxj-1
Wade- 5
Ken- 1

I'm in the lead with Sam in a close second then Adam and Wade following not far behind. Just four more days folks keep them poops comin'!

10 minutes into my 40-minute drive to work, it felt like my butt was gonna explode.

Clenched cheeks the rest of the way and dropped a bomb requiring 2 flushes of a vacuum assist toilet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back