• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Not sure if anyone is familiar with Lord Hobo Brewery but I'll have a bunch of cans and or growlers from there at Rocktoberfest. The brewery is 10 minutes from my work.

Not sure if anyone needs, but I just got an email from 4x4 Group Buy about 50% off today only on Pitbull tires.

Here's the text:

Just wanted to let you know about a great Election Day promotion.

Pitbull said they would and they are doing it. They said that if Trump won They would offer the following one-time use discount coupon. 50DRAINTHESWAMP2416 - so, it's good until Midnight Tonight. It's time for our country to heal and for us all to realize that we are all Americans and need to help one another. So..they will be one of the first to do it by helping our fellow Americans save money as a gesture of good will to all and to demarcate a new beginning for a brighter future for us all.

MAKE SURE NOT TO MISS OUt!!​

PLEASE NOTE OUR CURRENT FREE SHIPPING OFFER CANNOT BE USED WITH THIS OFFER. YOU WILL BE CHARGED SHIPPING. WE WILL CONTACT YOU WITH A SHIPPING TOTAL AFTER YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER. PLEASE INCLUDE IN THE NOTES IF YOUR ADDRESS IS A BUSINESS ADDRESS OR RESIDENCE

PUT THE DISCOUNT CODE IN THE NOTES UPON CHECKOUT

Back