• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Looking for someone willing to trade beer from up there for some DE/MD/DC/VA brews. IPA, Stout, Porter, Gose

In particular, access to beers from these breweries
Mass: Trillium, Treehouse
Vermont: Lawsons, Alchemist, Hill Farmstead, Fiddlehead
Maine: Maine Beer Co., Bissell Brothers

Last edited:
Looking for someone willing to trade beer from up there for some DE/MD/DC/VA brews. IPA, Stout, Porter, Gose

In particular, access to beers from these breweries
Mass: Trillium, Treehouse
Vermont: Lawsons, Alchemist, Hill Farmstead, Fiddlehead
Maine: Maine Beer Co., Bissell Brothers

Good luck on some of those, Treehouse, Alchemist, and Lawsons are a project to get.

I was at Alchemist over the summer and the line was still across the parking lot an hour after they opened. Heady Topper was sold out or close to already.

you have to be somewhat local to get them. I've had no problem finding them when I visited up there. That's why I asked you guys ;)

I have quite a few hard-to-get limited release beers by me also. Effort = Effort

Last edited:
let me know what you want from trillium they just opened their second brewery 5 minutes from my house and sell bottles there

EVERYTHING :laugh:

unfortunately not.

you have to be somewhat local to get them. I've had no problem finding them when I visited up there. That's why I asked you guys ;)

I have quite a few hard-to-get limited release beers by me also. Effort = Effort

Did you buy them in the store or from the breweries?

My parents live in Burlington, VT, and my dad says you still have to basically follow the delivery truck around for Heady Topper. Their local spot gets it Tuesdays at 10 and it's sold out within an hour most days.

haha yea Alchemist has a delivery schedule they publish lol. It's not too bad to find if you know where to go though - just have to time it right. Now that they have an open brewery it's easier since you can just go to them to buy.

What I don't drink or share next weekend I can send your way.

If you manage to not drink all the Green and Julius...some of that would amazeballs

Last edited:
haha yea Alchemist has a delivery schedule they publish lol. It's not too bad to find if you know where to go though - just have to time it right. Now that they have an open brewery it's easier since you can just go to them to buy.

Heady is still tough to come by, like I said, the employee we talked to said it would be gone within an hour or two of opening even when limiting purchase quantities. They didn't think they'd sell out of Focal Banger and whatever the third one they brew is as quickly.

really? I like Focal and Crusher better than Heady lol

Ya Heady is not easy to get. As said, it is gone from the brewery within an hour or shortly there after.

i probably have no jeep parts that you require

Back