• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Colin I'm in the market for a plow truck. But first I need to ask you something about yours. What condition are the splines in?

Just posted my truck on craigslist.

Can't wait to deal with all the tards.

Oh joy.
Trying to sell a simple axle last month wasn't fun. Screw selling a vehicle.

My scenarios, in just 2 weeks of trying to unload axle parts:
- Everyone is entitled to your stuff: Wants it free because he is working on a project and has no money
- Calls you a liar: They know more about whatever you are selling. I measured the spring perches at 46", then get called a liar because they only came 44" in Imperials, (which is not true).
- Wants to trade for a dirtbike that has not run in 4 years but ran when parked
- Wants to have his overseas uncle/cousin/bride send a check for $100,000,000 and you send back the difference.
- Wastes your time with offers: Asks best price then comes back with 1/4 of that.
- People wanting to 'help': Offer to list the ad for you and sell it for you and take a cut of the profits.

I'm calling semi-BS on never offroaded or sled pulled. That time we towed my Jeep down that logging road was pretty close to both of those.

Any tractor scores yesterday, Ken? Saw plenty around.

Zero

Instead I bought a 70s snowblower that works to replace my 70s snowblower and 60s tractorblower that don't (the tractor stays, the snowblower is going on cl at the first hint of winter)

And a broken rototiller because the GF wanted it and it was ten bucks. Needs a carb.

And... **** I don't remember, a bunch of random small stuff.

Zero

Instead I bought a 70s snowblower that works to replace my 70s snowblower and 60s tractorblower that don't (the tractor stays, the snowblower is going on cl at the first hint of winter)

And a broken rototiller because the GF wanted it and it was ten bucks. Needs a carb.

And... **** I don't remember, a bunch of random small stuff.

I bought a hat that didn't really fit my fat head.

I love that Colin chose a parking spot that makes it look like the truck is losing copious amounts of fluids at an alarming rate.

I love that Colin chose a parking spot that makes it look like the truck is losing copious amounts of fluids at an alarming rate.

And the word of the day little boys and girls is COPIOUS that's C O P I O U S.

COPIOUS

Don't ask Lefonfon to define it. Kid went to the first week at 400 colleges but didn't learn a damn thing.

I heard he did the whole Billy Madison thing, except at the end everyone still thought he was a stupid asshole.

There's nothing SquashBoy hates more than someone that doesn't commit to being fully fat.

I was going to write hemraging fluid. But I can't seem to spell hemrage

Nutrex_HemoSci.jpg

Back