• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Apparently Hella E-codes don't hold up well to the highway. Something blew a hole clear thru the lens.

Hella_Headlight_zpsgylqjutd.jpg

Went to go work on the Jeep yesterday, just wanted to move the rockers up 4", but decided that it was to much work. Way to much shit to cut out. So I guess I'll just give it a shitty blue paint job and call it good

Went to go work on the Jeep yesterday, just wanted to move the rockers up 4", but decided that it was to much work. Way to much shit to cut out. So I guess I'll just give it a shitty blue paint job and call it good

Mint.

I'm probably going to list my old diesel for sale this week. Finally talked ourselves into it since it's worth a lot.

Probably get a $1k shitty gas Dodge for plowing at some point.

Mint.

I'm probably going to list my old diesel for sale this week. Finally talked ourselves into it since it's worth a lot.

Probably get a $1k shitty gas Dodge for plowing at some point.

just make sure to put as many light bars on it as possible, for every $1 you spend on light bars your get $7 back when you sell it

spent the weekend running cat 6 throughout the house, manages to only put two holes in in the basement stairs where they were not suppose to be

Can't wait to troll you.

Back