• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Yeah but you and Colin will go and sell yours and Ross will park his next to black jeep :anon:
I'll just buy all the parts for mine and let it sit in the yard for half a decade before doing anything with it.

High-5 Ken!!! I actually spent some time at the garage getting it ready for doing work again. Time to get motivated!! And Stafford Speedway swap meet is Sunday :)

Low blow Ken.
:laugh:
I threw in a self burn to make it a little fairer :spin1:

Just got the 88 POS running again actually. What do you know, engines run better with 12 pushrods than they do with 11, and a TPS that functions at all is a big plus.

Ken's patina factory.
you know it

High-5 Ken!!! I actually spent some time at the garage getting it ready for doing work again. Time to get motivated!! And Stafford Speedway swap meet is Sunday :)

Me and the GF might check the swapmeet out if we have time. Last time I got convinced to buy another lawn tractor, so this might be a poor decision for my wallet.

I don't get why it is so hard to get a cost estimate from wedding photographers and wedding djs. They do the same thing for every wedding but try and market it as they are customizing it for you and have a sit down meeting before giving you a price.

I don't get why it is so hard to get a cost estimate from wedding photographers and wedding djs. They do the same thing for every wedding but try and market it as they are customizing it for you and have a sit down meeting before giving you a price.

It isn't. You aren't talking to professionals.

Backstreet boys songs cost extra

Back