• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

there is not much left of the MA/NH crew and it is still early, but it would be a fun trip

Yeah, I was talking to Dundy last night and I don't think him and Betsy are going this year. I figured you and me would be the only ones from up here, maybe Colin Jr too

Well thats lame. I've been looking forward to nacfest all winter, would blow to not have you guys there. I'm still planning on going and I know john (megaman) was going to come and mike peckham would drive up from NC like he did for rocktoberfest. Just sucks seeing the group break up so much so quickly after I was introduced to the point where nacfest is meh. Hope theres still some interest in a couple months, need people to laugh at me when I break shit.

UJ has field and forest reserved in late June for a weekend.

I'd probably go to that too. I've been wanting to do a trip to another chapter's event for awhile, but NACfest is usually my big summer trip and too close to the other events I would be interested in

... adding to that. I wish I could say it was cheaper!

Yes please but hold the baby!!!

What else would you do? Dropping it is a bad idea.

I'm out for everything this season. However:

I'll be at ESJ
I did buy a boat and I plan on using the shit out of that
I'll probably attend the Vermont Overland Rally this year

Wedding + House is eating all my money.

Fairly sure I popped the turbo in my truck yesterday, wasn't even doing anything fun either! I'll tear into it some point this weekend and see what's up with it, after a loud squeel/pop I can't build any boost

I'll be at ESJ

Wedding + House + Boat is eating all my money.

FIFY.

Not judging, racecar stuff is eating all of mine.

Fairly sure I popped the turbo in my truck yesterday, wasn't even doing anything fun either! I'll tear into it some point this weekend and see what's up with it, after a loud squeel/pop I can't build any boost

Ghost trailers are notoriously hard on turbos. Sucks bro.

I'll be at ESJ

Wedding + House is eating all my money.
Lame. We'll be at a few events for sure, even if just for the day.

So glad we had a smaller wedding (not that either house or that didn't eat money).

Ghost trailers are notoriously hard on turbos. Sucks bro.
Nah I think it is the loss in aerodynamic efficiency of those bro mirrors. All that added drag is to much for the turbo.

Back