• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: The NAC Lots-O-Muscle-Cars-But-no-driveway-Burndogs Thread

Just had somebody offer me $2500 for race jeep. Thoughts? I think $3k would get my attention

Just had somebody offer me $2500 for race jeep. Thoughts? I think $3k would get my attention

Aren't you enjoying it? How much do you have in to it? Keep it until you're bored with it, then profit.

Sheep, it took me a minute to realize that was you the other morning...I then noticed the Naxja sticker on the back of your truck and put two and two together.

Nah.
Aren't you enjoying it? How much do you have in to it? Keep it until you're bored with it, then profit.
This. Is $2500 really gonna change anything?
I'd hang onto it and have fun.

Sheep, it took me a minute to realize that was you the other morning...I then noticed the Naxja sticker on the back of your truck and put two and two together.
once i saw the red xj with moabs i knew it was you

What, you didn't read Stefan's 600 Facebook posts about it?

but how would you know bro!!!!

DOES THAT MAKE JOBS? I DON'T THINK SO BUT MAYBE OKAY THERE ARE JOBS NOW.

also you weren't there dave you cant make jobs jokes!!!!!!!!!!!

JOBS

Has he gone full anti-government ken stein style yet?

I'm not fully anti government yet, but it's getting closer every time I read about the pig ****ers in washington doing something stupid again

I'm not fully anti government yet, but it's getting closer every time I read about the pig ****ers in washington doing something stupid again
I am in the same boat. I believe in a limited government.

Parted out the majority of the xj. It is almost ready to go off to the bone yard. I'm not getting anything for it but I am just happy it is gone. Lots of ruff stuff parts on order one more order to make.
Is their an issue with running poly bushings axle side on a rug that will see a fair amount of street time? Pirate KS divided on this.

Do you have a steering fluid reservoir still, or any parts I can rip off it for free before you send it away

Do you have a steering fluid reservoir still, or any parts I can rip off it for free before you send it away
Yeah shoot me a text with what you want

Pretty much finished stripping the Duster of everything. Got the dash out after my father yanked the front/rear glass out, door hinges, strikers, etc. All that's left is the rear driveshaft, fuel line, and I need to drop the front suspension to make sure there are no other surprises. Found the bottom of the driver's side front frame rail is rotted, so going to have to patch that.

AMD sheetmetal should be here this week. Left a message with a local media blaster so hopefully I can drop the car off some point next week.

Pretty much finished stripping the Duster of everything. Got the dash out after my father yanked the front/rear glass out, door hinges, strikers, etc.

Did the windshield need to be removed to get the dash out?

Back