• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-WiFi thread

The candy is a lie

less surface area for corrosion to seize the bolt

the bushing is immobilized by the side pressure not the inner sleeve

just leaves more space for water to get in and rust to build up, they didn't think that one through all the way I guess.

I always figured it was because that was the standard tubing diameter they had available so they said screw it and made em that size, then put the little dents in to keep the bolt centered.

I found my misfire. Dead plugs and works for the win.

should be finished for now with the co workers xj that was supposed to be a simple 3" lift just today I got3 more co workers looking for help, a TJ with a noise that gets loder with speed but gets queter in netrual) infiniti exhaust issue and a chevy cab mount. it be great to help out and make a couple bucks on the side but I have no time to work on my own shit, already paid for and hoped to make July 4th at F&F.

On the SUV note drove a 2016 Explorer Sport last night.... holy quick.
I haven't giggled from acceleration like that since my first ride in T-Pain's truck.

boss's wife has one. Quick and front wheel drive. was not expecting that with the size those explorers have become.

Back