• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Stove thread

Whatever Spicer is doing works.

The ones in my dodge had 90k miles before showing any play in them.

Rob, I use "Standard" for any stock replacement electronics. I think Justin was asking about a performance coil. I never did one with any 4.0 I had.

When did you put them in?

Its been that long since I've ordered spicers, had 2 sets of Moog last 6 months ea

Standard brand it was, Summit carries em Justin, I also have the summit branded wires cap n rotor. No point of performance ignition stuff on a 4.0

Cool, that's what i figured.

And the Spicer ones I linked are definitely the real deal USA/Canada made
SThJZdv.jpg

Both of first two jobs went terrible, and I blew a hydro line in my third. Spent 2hrs covered in oil fixing it.

Now I'm at Qdoba.

I did the ones in my truck 5 years ago and then replaced them about 2 years ago after 90k miles.

The ones in there now are dead tight still. Just checked em when I got the new tires on.

anyone have an OEM a/c bypass pulley lying around? Or is the Dorman one less of a POS than I expect it to be?

My train horns won't fit with the compressor in the way :shhh:

I put some moog hd's in my 44 in 2008.

the ball joints outlived every other component in the axle. including the housing.

Guy from DIYAutotune that I bought my megasquirt from has a Dart with one lol. He wrote up a bunch of tech articles on megasquirt regarding using it with old Mopar stuff.

Did he forget to mention the part about how to make more than 200HP?

I want to build a turbo 4.slow pushing 12 psi. I bet I could get 300 hundred horsepower out of school factory block.

Back