• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Stove thread

I should be going. No idea if the jeep will be ready for wheeling though...haven't done dick for work on it since last fall due to my engineering license test and workload in the office.

Worst case I drive up and ride with one of you guys i guess. No idea what i'll be doing for camping, worst case i guess Comfort Inn?

I'm planning on being there depending on if I get the jeep ready in time. Already got the time off from work just need to figure out camping/funds.

Additional Entrance fee for the North-East property at Rausch has been waived for the rest of the year. :party:

https://www.facebook.com/1502456358...50245635866/10153203229215867/?type=1&theater

Oh, of course two weeks after I was there :doh:

Alright who's actually going to NACfest?

I spoke with Bill last night and we only have 7 PEOPLE registered so far. It's literally turning into when we had Rocktoberfest down in PA a few years ago.

Dundy? Ross? Billy? DB Dave? Patch? Justin? Colin?

I'm also out this year.

Green door is Americas largest sex club 18,000 sf. Googled it on my phone.

If anyone up north is coming down for NACFest and could arrange to bring some parts down from Doug (H8) and Stephan i'd be greatly appreciative. I havent been able to arrange heading up that way.

Be happy to pay your fuel.. buy ya dinner whatever. PM me please..

sweet i have a shit load of carpenter bees eating up my shed

you'd think with a name like that they'd be building you a shed :lecture:

**** irony

Anyone not doing anything next weekend that can give me a hand getting the jeep done, it should just be cooling system and ram set up.

Word of advice folks:
If you buy a just released version of an iPad or any electronic device (air 2 in this case) for the low price $100 from a guy off craigslist... it probably is stolen!

Thank you Apple DEP for working as you claim.

Back