• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

It's on vimeo and YouTube. Basically rearrange and make the story what you think it should have been and that's the alternate ending. I think it's mostly fan-created. The last season wasn't a waste. The last two episodes went in the wrong direction.

Billy I'll let you know

Bob what are slimlocks?

can i realistically replace just the outer pinion bearing and race in my D30 without removing the pinion and carrier? HP axle so no crush sleeve and i'm pretty sure the outer bearing is slip fit. Dunno how hard the race would be to get out...

Don't need it to last forever, just until i get the rear axle done and installed so i can regear the front. a few months over winter. It grinds horribly under 30mph and the pinion is slightly wobbly.

Late to the party, but Nicole and I finished HIMYM on Netflix last night. I was suckerpunched right in the feels.

I never got too much into that show, but the Slapsgiving episode was amazing.

can i realistically replace just the outer pinion bearing and race in my D30 without removing the pinion and carrier? HP axle so no crush sleeve and i'm pretty sure the outer bearing is slip fit. Dunno how hard the race would be to get out...

Don't need it to last forever, just until i get the rear axle done and installed so i can regear the front. a few months over winter. It grinds horribly under 30mph and the pinion is slightly wobbly.

If you're replacing the axle soon, I'd consider taking a shim or two out to get the preload back in spec.

One of the rear axle bearings on my Dodge had some slight play after torqued to the recommended settings. I torqued it up a bit more and it got rid of the play.

hmmm maybe i should check the torque...

It's on vimeo and YouTube. Basically rearrange and make the story what you think it should have been and that's the alternate ending. I think it's mostly fan-created. The last season wasn't a waste. The last two episodes went in the wrong direction.

Billy I'll let you know

Bob what are slimlocks?

Just watched it. It was predictable. Just skipped the last couple episodes. Big whoop.

Bob what are slimlocks?

fake bead locks for extra street cred! ill even throw in the not so great 33" tires mounted on them!
rearbead.jpg

Looks like I have 2 days this weekend to actually work on the Jeep, then another the following weekend, good chance I'll actually make at least 2 days of rocktoberfest with the jeep

Looks like I have 2 days this weekend to actually work on the Jeep, then another the following weekend, good chance I'll actually make at least 2 days of rocktoberfest with the jeep

Colin talk to you about easy st. Be a good trail for you to test out everything.

fake bead locks for extra street cred! ill even throw in the not so great 33" tires mounted on them!
Can you text me pics of said not-so-great tires?

Can you text me pics of said not-so-great tires?

Make sure you get your dick in them, for size comparison of course.

They're opening a new harbor freight 5 minutes from me. This is gonna be bad.

Back