• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

My father cant get glass on his own anymore since his company merged and got rid of most of the shops.

He said just shop around for the cheapest price and best warranty. His company has a lifetime warranty.
Damn. I found a place in Southbridge that'll do it for 180 tomorrow. I miss the days of being able to get an XJ windshield installed for 125.

Last two timse I had mine done they let me pick the guy and I call them directly. This is with talkers and commerce

You know the story with my red jeep, it aint worth the arguing and bullshit :(

Damn. I found a place in Southbridge that'll do it for 180 tomorrow. I miss the days of being able to get an XJ windshield installed for 125.

You know the story with my red jeep, it aint worth the arguing and bullshit :(
its was litterly call them up say hey my windshield is broke they say ok cool here is a list of our people or if you want you can use your guy, tell them who i am going to use, they give me info to pass to the shop, then i call the shop tell them exactly what is up and schedule the service and bam free windshield

Ugh, 3hr drive out to east bum**** MA for a job. The crane HATES the hills on the Pike.

*West. You mean Westbum ****

Ken, my experience with windshield replacement is the same as others. They let you do it because that means it's one less thing they have to do, then you just send them the bill.

I've always just gone to the glass shop, they call insurance, bill them, take care of the whole thing. Why bother doing it yourself or paying up front?

unless you're doing many of them a year, it's no big deal and should be covered?!

I've always just gone to the glass shop, they call insurance, bill them, take care of the whole thing. Why bother doing it yourself or paying up front?

unless you're doing many of them a year, it's no big deal and should be covered?!

Why do it the easy when you can overcomplicate the shit out of it, then end up doing it the easy way anyway?

Well I'm sorry that you guys feel that way but there's a reason for this being complicated and it is certainly not one I'm discussing on the internet. Ask me next time we go wheeling.

My MJ, I just ****in' called up and got one, free, next day, installed for me. Same with my old XJ. The blue MJ will get the same treatment as well I'm sure.

Well I'm sorry that you guys feel that way but there's a reason for this being complicated and it is certainly not one I'm discussing on the internet. Ask me next time we go wheeling.

My MJ, I just ****in' called up and got one, free, next day, installed for me. Same with my old XJ. The blue MJ will get the same treatment as well I'm sure.

I'm writing down a list of questions to ask you, it'll fill in some blanks for my biography.

possibly picking up a donor vehicle for my cummins powered m37 project tomorrow

possibly picking up a donor vehicle for my cummins powered m37 project tomorrow

Nice, what else are you gonna do to it?

bross do this for stacks
49158d1340730176-stupid-stacks-pics-dscn0047.jpg

Back