• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Well that went substantially better than the last one with some crazy weirdo, LARPing wasn't mentioned a single time.

R8 drivers be hating on my Racetruck. on the way back from panos was behing a fairline 500 with a 390/4spd, dude was double clutching like a boss, Bullitt style

R8 drivers be hating on my Racetruck. on the way back from panos was behing a fairline 500 with a 390/4spd, dude was double clutching like a boss, Bullitt style

Bullitt is my shit, but Steve McQueen don't double clutch like no bitch, nah mean?

My cummins is going down. Needs a Vp44 injectors and a turbo. I guess at 358k it was bound to happen but why now? I am laid off :smsoap:

You ****ing kidding me bro? Bullitt has the best chase scene in movie history, so check yoself befo you wreck yoself son
the one scene is great but the rest of the movie sucks a dick, the other 2 the whole movie was great, c'mon how can ya go wrong with a nude hippie chick on a dirt bike

the one scene is great but the rest of the movie sucks a dick, the other 2 the whole movie was great, c'mon how can ya go wrong with a nude hippie chick on a dirt bike

I've actually never seen the other two, but I've meaning to...

My cummins is going down. Needs a Vp44 injectors and a turbo. I guess at 358k it was bound to happen but why now? I am laid off :smsoap:
I thought you just got a new job and what did you do to it to blow them up?

I thought you just got a new job and what did you do to it to blow them up?
I did. Then we got laid off shortly after. I was on nights and my boss lost a contract and between two shift nights got cut because of it. And nothing I was driving normal. The pump has 200k on them the turbo and injectors are stock oem. So at this age they have gotten tired. It just had to go as I got laid off. Jeeps back to DD sadly. :roll:

Criminal minds would be awesome if the women were all naked

Yea. Can you even remember the plot to bullet?

Vanishing point is awesome. Plus theres boobies in it. Plus more off road driving.

Isn't there some chick who's a witness or something and some bad guys are trying to stop her from testifying or whatever?

First
2 accidents, a drunk driver, and a unregistered car so far tonight. I have already been over 100 miles, finally home, and I can't sleep

Back