• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

yep. same exact thing

Did you not hurt yourself because you were already in a wheelchair or full body cast or something? :D

you're in a full body cast right now aren't you bob? :kissyou:

hey btw. COME WHEELING SOMETIME. somewhere other than mabelle or ofr or those other half mile silly trails in MA. you should have gone to Fall Crawl, jackass.

Sam remember how you were whining about being a "hack"?

This is Dundys awesome idea to keep my front drive in place at the race. :D

IMAG0706.jpg

wait till you have to do a rear wheel cylinder......

gm can suck my nuts for the shitty penny pinching designs.
not my car... I agreed to do a head gasket on the damn thing. So far it hasn't made me hate it too bad. I stay away from wheel bearing and brake jobs on small cars because they scare me.

I'd go but you guys are ***s.
im going to go, and drive my jeep with the driver lca mount pushed in a few inches, and wheel, and drive home without deathwobble like I have for the last year :spin1:

who the **** wheels on weekdays?
:wave:

Did you not hurt yourself because you were already in a wheelchair or full body cast or something? :D
ahahahaha

hey btw. COME WHEELING SOMETIME. somewhere other than mabelle or ofr or those other half mile silly trails in MA. you should have gone to Fall Crawl, jackass.

:roflmao:

It is going to be hard to get enough burn cream under that full body cast

just waiting for the next injury so i can send a claim to aflac. i got 1800 for that broken ankle.

as far as wheeling im washed up and retired. i dont even know how to navigate a pothole yet alone a boulder :-(

cant wait for 3pm. Then i can goto that store that sells the booze stuff and pick up a box of LIVE ACTION.

Back