• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

I would have the locals push it to your shop before stealing the tires

The locals are like 10 year old asians, and their grandparents. No help. It's not a huge deal, I'm done. I took pictures Anthony style to document how retarded I am.

IMG_20120527_195016.jpg

IMG_20120527_195258.jpg

Keep in mind I do shit like this everyday, granted just not by myself and not with a truck on 35s. Tomorrow I'll pick up a new module I guess.

You can actually see a ten year old asian girl in the second picture, playing hide and go seek.

Hinge done, cornhole boards ready for paint and final clear coat, made smoked pulled pork, drank beers and played canjam all afternoon, made a fire.

All in all a pretty successful day considering how much beer I drank last night.

Joe however the XXXX you installed the ujoints in those 30 shafts I bought off you, don't do it like that anymore. One just spit all 4 caps out and nearly separated my balljoints in 2wd on pavement doing 50. Went from driving smooth to a horrible clanging and binding in a split second.

Tow rig and trailer are set, now i just need parts for the jeep to show up

I wheeled like a pussy this weekend. But I didn't break anything, I just need hydro assist before my ps pump punches my dick off.

3 wheelin is not wheelin like a pussy, my rear door open once again got rid of that stupid tin gutter piece every thing else looks mint just gonna nut & bolt the jeep and its ready for nac fest, also I don't know how but johnnys jeep still had enough gas the move it into his driveway

I broke my wrist this weekend.... Me having a rig at Nacfest doesnt look so good!

I have broken so far:

Pass side shaft, it was a 260 shaft I have been running since rocktoberfest, no loss

Tailgate, bedside, fender, door, mirror, and fender flare due to an extended episode of downs syndrome

Driver side shaft exploded in 2wd on the road and nearly killed me

We shall see what I break tomorrow

I was the first person to ever request to test an ignition module at advanced. Anyway it's in, Honcho runs. Heatsink isn't on yet, shall I test my luck and drive it once again?! Rock and roll urban wheeling. I saw a sick dog I could flex on when I was driving in.

I wheeled like a pussy this weekend. But I didn't break anything, I just need hydro assist before my ps pump punches my dick off.

i was able to wheel without assist. stop being a sally

Joe however the XXXX you installed the ujoints in those 30 shafts I bought off you, don't do it like that anymore. One just spit all 4 caps out and nearly separated my balljoints in 2wd on pavement doing 50. Went from driving smooth to a horrible clanging and binding in a split second.

If those were the shafts from the 4.10 axle I didnt install those ones.

If those were the shafts from the 4.10 axle I didnt install those ones.
no idea what they came out of - they had greasable caps. Im gonna tack weld the caps in on the unbroken one.

Happy memorial day too all of you.

Thank you. And thank you for your service, come home in one piece :patriot:

Back