• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

this just in

jumping stilts in NYC = makes everything almost better.

I think my boss nearly shit bricks when I walked by his office and was suddenly 8 feet tall.

What are RI gun laws for us MA folks? I kinda want to go shooting at the range in Attleboro on the way to or from M&G but can I keep my guns in the car while eating chicken or does RI frown upon that type of shit?

im not 100% but i do know gun/ammo need to be locked in separate places. good luck getting into AFS on saturday. every time ive gone on a weekend theres a few hour wait.

im not 100% but i do know gun/ammo need to be locked in separate places. good luck getting into AFS on saturday. every time ive gone on a weekend theres a few hour wait.

Hmmmm, maybe I'll scratch that idea then.

found my wallet. It was on my desk at work.

No work today!!!!!
Might try to figure out my Cel before the trip to RI, rather not get 10 mpg up and back

eating my pb&j now.. so delicious. i came in like 10 mins early today and will be doing the same tomorrow so i can leave a little early tomorrow

were taking my cherokee. because we arent fags

Shotgun. Srsly. Do it, you won't. :D

Can some one explain to me why I have to use 5 diffrent fittings between the mc and prop valve

Napa sells short adapter brake lines...like with a metric fitting on one end and a standard on the other. I think I had to use one or two of those.

Cheese omelet and bacon.

Features eggs. Do not want.

eating my pb&j now.. so delicious. i came in like 10 mins early today and will be doing the same tomorrow so i can leave a little early tomorrow

No cheating!

I wish I could figure out the seat warmers on my XJ seats. I gotta get back to the JY to cut open a different set of seats and figure out what wires go where in the seat.

Shotgun. Srsly. Do it, you won't. :D

passenger seat is kinda broken from the last skydrive, but still usable

eff that i'll be in the vw with the seat warmers on full blast

i will find a way to punish you for your faggotry this weekend

Last edited:

its supposed to snow saturday, and tonight in RI.

And you doubted me when I mentioned snow like two weeks ago. :D

passenger seat is kinda broken from the last skydrive, but still usable

:thumbsup:

I'll be bringing full winter winch bitch attire again. Sounds good to me.

Back