• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

i want one too

how much?

http://providence.craigslist.org/tls/2803118135.html

I could move it if somebody wants it.

I would have to completely disassemble it to get it into the basement but I have wanted one forever.

If you think you could fit it in pieces, then it could probably be done as one. It doesnt really break down that much, the base is still huge. Its all about using the correct rigging methods ;)

Not to mention removing something from a ground level garage? Easy. You're not the only one that has access to big trucks.

:rolleyes:

Easier said then done. With the correct way, its simpler then anything you could rig up :D

She was asking $500. Guess I shouldnt have waited :doh:

10rpkw0.jpg

That would have been perfect for me right now :(

Yeah but Ross is a selfish dick sometimes.

You dont list things you want to buy for yourself ;)

I wanted until I decided that I was gunna pass on it before I linked it. I guess in that little bit of time some one else grabbed it. :dunno:

http://providence.craigslist.org/tls/2803118135.html

I could move it if somebody wants it.

If you think you could fit it in pieces, then it could probably be done as one. It doesnt really break down that much, the base is still huge. Its all about using the correct rigging methods ;)
it's more the fact that they weigh 2394832049832098324 pounds and it'd have to be carried off a truck and either across my neighbors lawn up a 20 degree slope, then under teh porch, over a 1 foot tall threshold and into the basement, or down my "driveway", across my yard, down a 20 degree slope, then over the threshold into the basement. None of that is anywhere near what I'd want to try with a bridgeport, I'd have to disassemble it for the pieces to be remotely manageable.

Once I clear out the forsythia and construction debris along the south side of the house (the 20 degree slope is here) it'd be navigable with a pickup, but that's about it.

The base without the head is still gotta be like 1500lbs, maybe less if you take the deck off. If/when you buy one, just let me know when you wanna get it in there. Hell, I got the feeling I'll be hearing from you when you wanna pull the engine in the 5ton.

i have skid steers and forklifts for such items. then loaders for larger items

The base without the head is still gotta be like 1500lbs, maybe less if you take the deck off. If/when you buy one, just let me know when you wanna get it in there. Hell, I got the feeling I'll be hearing from you when you wanna pull the engine in the 5ton.
I'm really really really hoping to avoid pulling it. We'll see.

I also want to see if I can pick up some ibeams and build some sort of a goofy loading crane / rolling chainfall that attaches to the 5ton's bed, so I can use it to pick up engines and stuff for other things easily. Of course, this will happen sometime in the next decade if I am lucky.

I wish it was still fun, legal, and cool to go splash through puddles at my local powerline right-of-way.

With other NJ-based XJ's, exclusively.

I'd say it's an elitist attitude, but it's really only a thin veil over the fact that no one else would want to come here anyway.

sending out resumes sucks. sent two today, then got distracted. i need to get a job somewhere else asap..
agreed, i've applied for upwards of 20 jobs with no luck :(

Back