• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

You have a point that carving would work. I just hink it would be cool to be able to turn the bars.

Hey I have made a few things that came out pretty nice. This Is simple enough that I shouldn screw it up too badly

No, stuff like that you have to throw it together in less than the time it takes to drive to the testing ground. Then somebody has to get hurt before testing is done.

My buddy left a party after drinking a little too much, got on his Ninja 636 after it just rained while wearing a tank top and basket ball shorts and now looks like this.

281335_2296191122225_1172505739_2796717_744140_n.jpg

Tard. He was probably high too.
photo.php

I have zero sympathy

My buddy left a party after drinking a little too much, got on his Ninja 636 after it just rained while wearing a tank top and basket ball shorts and now looks like this.

:looser: :gee:party1::twak::conceited:thumbup:

My friend who some of you have met, Eric, his wife is trying to set me up with one of her coworkers. I wasn't given an exact age, but I was told 'she's a little bit older than us, maybe almost 30.' I just did some snooping and 32. Hmmm.. I'm just a friggin kid to her.

And to answer everyone's next question, she's not ugly by any means, but she's not smokin' either. But I'll bet she's cool.

Yeah I'll be she's ready to settle down and start makin babies by now.

Older women are easier to deal with then the crazy girls the same age. My lady just turned 30, age is just a number to me.

281335_2296191122225_1172505739_2796717_744140_n.jpg

photo.php

I have zero sympathy

this ^

If you share interests interests and are at the same point in your life (in terms of interest in marriage/children/etc) then I agree... age doesn't really matter.

I currently have no interest in kids and don't really see that changing for quite some time (if ever) so I guess I just have to find a woman with little to no interest in kids regardless of her age. I might continue being single for a while :rolleyes:

It's really cool, definitely agreed. I can do a little bit but nothing like what those guys can put down.

Just had a Hyundai tiburon want to highway race. It was laughable how quickly I pulled away....I mean, that is irresponsible and i would never do such a thing.
I just drove the dirty POS back from long island last night, flogging it like a stolen racecar, and it stayed together. So it's better than the XJ was anyways :dunce:

At one point some sort of small sportscar (not sure what it was, mostly all I could see was his headlights in my mirrors except for one 1-2 minute stretch when he got ahead) wanted to race. Traffic was just heavy enough that it was more about being aware of how traffic was flowing than about top speed, else I wouldn't have had a chance... I got so far ahead after a while it wasn't even fun anymore and I wasn't even driving like an asshat.

Oh, and no sympathy for that guy Keith... drunk, in the rain, on a sportbike, with no leathers? He dodged a meeting with Darwin there.

Yeah I'll be she's ready to settle down and start makin babies by now.

I got set up with a 32-year-old chick once...the one that I spent the whole night at the bar making out with, if anyone remembers that story. Cool enough until I talked to her again and she was all about settling down etc. I'm a little older than most of you - I'll be 29 in August - but I'm nowhere near ready to do that yet.

The crazy one I was talking about the other day is only 23 and she's already concerned about running out of time...that's got trainwreck written all over it in another year or two.

Ex-married chick is like 8 or 9 months older than I am, but I have no idea where her mind is gonna be at. If I had to guess she's gonna be pretty chill...if she was worried about it I don't think she'd be taking it this slow gettin back into social life.

Generally though I'd rather date someone younger...I'm basically a 28-year-old kid.

so last night I was in Boston with Mia...totally watched a ZJ get stolen near south station. Either that or some guy locked his keys in his jeep, convieniently had a slim jim that he was REALLY good at using, and was in a big rush because as soon as he got that key turned (and considering how good he was with the slim jim the key turning took a few moments...) he hauled ass. We were maybe 100 feet down the street when I heard the alarm go off and saw him working his magic :laugh: There were a few people closer who got on their phones presumably to call the cops, so I didn't really feel the need to hang around, especially since we had places to be. Regardless, it was pretty impressive to see :laugh:

Back