• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Bill Ain't Billy enough for Billy boats Thread

Isn't it a bit wider?

You better come up for RocktoberFest.

I will, one way or another. Finally got the crush sleeve crushed on the 5.9 ZJ two days ago so that thing is cruisin' now...I don't think the rear has been that quiet or smooth since I've owned it.

Otherwise - I expect to be driving the new one this weekend, maybe, and already have a non-refundable deposit in for shock tuning down by Richmond, VA on the 26th. So yeah, that's looking likely too. :)

Gratuitous pictures for the non FB'ers.

21269559550_6662cf424d_b.jpg

20836502023_06a8a21ae6_b.jpg

20836516163_f0851d7b87_b.jpg

21269588780_8a3c157f69_b.jpg

I had it running again tonight, for a little. Driveshaft stuff will be here in the afternoon, and the rest of the clutch & steering plumbing bits on Friday, so it's nearly ready to roll. :)

Break in run, Elm St. with me and Ross

Depending on how shock tuning goes I may or may not have skid plates done. If I don't, I'll be the biggest pussy ever, but I'll still wheel it. I wanna figure out what this TTB thing is going to feel like over rocks. I'm only on 35s....... :dunce:

Yeah I've been following it at as well. Looks incredible.

You going to have your tablet/laptop or whatever you're using with you? I'm curious about the Holley software and what it has for features compared to megasquirt.

Awesome, looks great Chris! That motor probably has a unique sound at WOT, you'll have to make sure you let me know when your racing, would love to watch.

Indeed

link to the pirate thead? chris do you have the same SN over there? if so I can find it myself...

I think i need a new head unit for the jeep. Keeps randomly cutting out/restarting.

What's everyone use/recommend? I have a JVC right now and it's been great. But i'm no audiophile so i have no idea what is good

My requirements are:
Bluetooth
Front Aux RCA input
USB input would be a plus as well
No CD player needed
Single-DIN
Marine type preferably
It'd be nice to add a small subwoofer down the road

So basically looking for a "Digital Media Receiver"

Maybe:
http://www.crutchfield.com/p_113KMBT312/Kenwood-KMM-BT312U.html
or http://www.crutchfield.com/p_105KDX31MB/JVC-KD-X31MBS.html

I may take a ride by this weekend, i love junk.

Let me know. I'll take a ride. I love me some junk too!

I won't be around this weekend but evenings next week and maybe all of next weekend work.

Chris, right in your neighborhood today for a meeting. Over in Cranbury.

I just went past there on my way home...Rt. 522 and Rt. 535. Lots of distribution centers out that way...that's something like what you're involved in, right?

In other news, I found a new driveshaft parts place:

http://www.dennysdriveshaft.com/

Really easy-to-use website, fast order processing, and they're in upstate NY so shipping is quick & cheap. Just got a buttload of parts to start assembling today.

I just called Griffin to order the fan & shroud for my radiator. I talked to 3 different people...all of whom were cute-sounding southern girls. :laugh: Should have my stuff by wednesday...nothin like cutting it close...

I had a dream last night that Colin had a Viper with his 440 in it. And he came by my house, and let me drive it, and it really wasn't that fast but I tried to be polite and tell him it was.

:laugh:

Back