• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

THe NAC Lots-O-Stove thread

Pretty sure The rover guys are just going to go to the local coffee shop to talk about how cool their rigs are while being within a few miles of a real trail.

The event I'm going to is also a cooking competition. It's at lime rock park, during an open track weekend. And it's sponsored by some local whiskey distilleries and craft breweries. With unlimited tastings.

Wheeling is probably going to be the last thing on my mind.

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Stove thread

Whiskey tastes good.

Cable company did the in-home installation yesterday after terminating the hard-line last Thursday. Hook everything up- no signal. The same construction crew that left trash in my yard didn't splice the line they ran to the feed on the street. Lazy SOBs. Somehow, the guy that did the in-home got a bucket truck there from the night crew and he fixed it around 6am today. What a circle jerk trying to get service off the beaten path.

The event I'm going to is also a cooking competition. It's at lime rock park, during an open track weekend. And it's sponsored by some local whiskey distilleries and craft breweries. With unlimited tastings.

Wheeling is probably going to be the last thing on my mind.

When is this? We are going!

THe NAC Lots-O-Stove thread

www.muddychef.com

I don't think there are "spectator" tickets. But I have no clue how it's set up as far as someone wanting to come in, pay, and hang out. Maybe email the guy.

He might say you need to have a rover and a cooking team, but idk. I emailed him about some stuff, he seemed pretty cool.

www.muddychef.com

I don't think there are "spectator" tickets. But I have no clue how it's set up as far as someone wanting to come in, pay, and hang out. Maybe email the guy.

He might say you need to have a rover and a cooking team, but idk. I emailed him about some stuff, he seemed pretty cool.

Not a single picture of wheeling, sure it's not a NAXJA event?

www.muddychef.com

on the FAQ it says reg is $75 per rover but on the registration page its $200

**** that lets just get some red puppies hot pockets and head up to F&F and see who can trash ross's jeep more at night.

though it is fun watching rover people wheel and cry when paint gets scratched

Is open track day open to Jeeps? Robbie Racecar vs Moparmaniac. Widetrack vs big block. You guys can be the pit crew, refills of Red puppies and Nitro.

Back