• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

Once bill pays me you guys can do what you want with it.

Hey the altinator from my 94 should work in my 99 right? Or did they change stuff. I don't have the money for a new one. And I'm getting ready the scrap the 94 anyway.

Hey the altinator from my 94 should work in my 99 right? Or did they change stuff. I don't have the money for a new one. And I'm getting ready the scrap the 94 anyway.

pretty sure they are different

yea they changed the connector in 99 to the plug type. You could make it work if you spliced in the connector block from the 94 though

Sad face. I don't really want to start hacking shit Together this early on in my ownership of it.

check yo text William

looking to dovenose the jeep a little bit, basicly gonna take 4 slats out of the grill, then im gonna shorten the frt 4" ish, not sure how to make the jeep look any stupider after that

check yo text William

looking to dovenose the jeep a little bit, basicly gonna take 4 slats out of the grill, then im gonna shorten the frt 4" ish, not sure how to make the jeep look any stupider after that

V10 with zoomies.

The spare I have is off a 94 it worked in my 98 no issues. YMMV.

98 still used the block adapter style IIRC. 99 switched to a push connector

boat headers!

Back