• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

hope I can get these 2 jeep fixed before next thurs so im not doing last minute shit, **** YOU RAIN! did order wheel studs and lug nuts today, along with I got sht to do t shirt and stickers

Not expecting miracles but IF anyone happens to see a 1997-2001 Purple XJ for sale please let me know I want to buy my fiancee a present before we get married...

can be stock or lifted...could need a motor or other work...little bit of rust dont scare me...and willing to drive....

Not expecting miracles but IF anyone happens to see a 1997-2001 Purple XJ for sale please let me know I want to buy my fiancee a present before we get married...

can be stock or lifted...could need a motor or other work...little bit of rust dont scare me...and willing to drive....

I know someone that has one on 33's, and I'm sure he'll sell.

Just threw mine out Colin. Sorry. And there's a purple stocker for sale by me.

I still got my original seats the bracket on the driver is ****ed up

I know someone that has one on 33's, and I'm sure he'll sell.

Just threw mine out Colin. Sorry. And there's a purple stocker for sale by me.

if you guys could get me more info if at all possible it would be greatly appreciated i found one in PA but it has a rebuilt title so idk if i want to go that route its gonna be a mildly lifted weekend warrior for her

if you guys could get me more info if at all possible it would be greatly appreciated i found one in PA but it has a rebuilt title so idk if i want to go that route its gonna be a mildly lifted weekend warrior for her

It's an 01/auto/231 with an lp30/8.25, a mix and match ~3.5" lift, 2 almost new 33" bfg AT's, 2 so-so 33" random mt's. The body is in good shape and it runs decent, but the tranny is leaking from the input seal and should be swapped out. He's looking to get $1000, it's at my place in Sudbury. If you're interested I'll see if I can dig up some pics.

Had reindeer, some German steak and sampled a German beer for breakfast. O and this is all at work and I'm getting paid for it.

It's an 01/auto/231 with an lp30/8.25, a mix and match ~3.5" lift, 2 almost new 33" bfg AT's, 2 so-so 33" random mt's. The body is in good shape and it runs decent, but the tranny is leaking from the input seal and should be swapped out. He's looking to get $1000, it's at my place in Sudbury. If you're interested I'll see if I can dig up some pics.

pm'd

The one by me is all stock. I think he wants 1k for it. It had a bunch of little stuff wrong with it.

Go figure, the one Sunday out if the year I'm working Travis and Scott are in town

THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

I grenaded 2 tail lights, my drivers rocker, and crossmember will in under and hour on an easy trail at my friends.

I guess that leaves can cause an issue when you aren't aired down

Highlight of the day Ross's mom (I presume drunk) holding a bl telling me to "****ing bump it" as I baked up on their front lawn

I just wanna go wheel in and camp in freezing weather

Back